Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Awakened 5-star Magneto and Special 3 Defense Bar?

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
Does an Awakened Magneto (Classic) benefit from the Defense Bar if you hit the 20% or 12% Damage reduction?

His Awakened ability allows him to reduce damage from single attacks, so that he does not lose more than X% health from the individual attack. Does the Defense Bar add any additional reduction?

Also, sometimes during Magneto's own Special 3 Attack animation the screen starts to slightly spin during it. This occurs just as the Attack Bar starts, so it can kind of be disorienting. Is this intended?

Comments

• EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Does anyone know the answer?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,393 ★★★★★
    As far as I know, the Bar reduces Damage for all 5*'s.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    The bar (for me anyways) is a way to measure my sadness at having pulled two 5* Red Mags. I let it run all the way to the end to try to capture fully my profound disappointment at pulling a champ who was already mediocre and got nerfed anyway via 12.0.

Condolences.

Dr. Zola
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    I've pulled him 4 times, and at sig 60 he only reduces damage to 31% of max health so it's pretty weak as far as sigs go...

To answer your question I would say the bar reduces the damage first as that is a global feature for 5* champs then his sig would kick in. If it's a big hit that even after nailing the 20% reduction you can still take the full amount his sig will allow for.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 89
    Is there still the problem where SP3 with multiple hits doesnt trigger his ability?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,874 ★★★★
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »
    Is there still the problem where SP3 with multiple hits doesnt trigger his ability?

Think that's working as intended.
  • yup