**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android shouldn't get compensation for the IOS problems

13»

Comments

• Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Felganos wrote: »
    My point is put simply, This only affected IOS users so why should Android get a cut of our compensation?

You shouldn't get compensation at all. I'm so tired of the I demand free stuff ****.

When you drop $500 on a brand new iPad then update to 19.0 and watch as your device shuts down from overheating and you get told by the Apple store your battery needs to be replaced (3 months in) and then told NOT to open the app whatsoever, you would expect some kind of good will gesture as well. If you are okay with apps ruining your devices then I guess that's your prerogative. As for me, I expect things to work as advertised and have the same chance to participate in a contest as anyone else.
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    After hearing all these points and finding out that some Android devices are also experiencing overheating, my stance has changed. Thank you to everybody for their opinions (positive or negative) and I'm sorry if my original post agitated you (I know it did for most of you because of the comments XD) Have a good day, and lets pray that Kabam doesn't screw us over with crappy compensation XD
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    After hearing all these points and finding out that some Android devices are also experiencing overheating, my stance has changed. Thank you to everybody for their opinions (positive or negative) and I'm sorry if my original post agitated you (I know it did for most of you because of the comments XD) Have a good day, and lets pray that Kabam doesn't screw us over with crappy compensation XD

Glad you changed your mind, and knowing kabam we'll get 500 4* shards, 2 energy refills and a 3 star antman.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Android users have bad problems overall compared to IOS users. And besides, what does it matter if they get rewards. It doesn't hurt anyone.
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »

Glad you changed your mind, and knowing kabam we'll get 500 4* shards, 2 energy refills and a 3 star antman.

I can already see the text: "Thank you for your continued support of the contest. Take this to save the battlerealm! now stfu about rank down tickets"
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    most ignorant post i have seen today....both devices with the issues...so
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Ok by this Logic some IOS users aren't experiencing this issue ethier so they don't need compensation as well
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Android users have had a buggy, laggy over heating app for years, so what iOS are experiencing now is just classed as normal, real world scenario for MCOC users on android, I use both and even with the recent iOS problems the game is still worse on Android
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    People just shouldn’t feed the trolls
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    op.... hummmmmm
  • Options
    Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    My point is put simply, This only affected IOS users so why should Android get a cut of our compensation?

Wow....glad to have you as part of the community. Smh
  • Options
    TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    What's the difference? Kabams. It even said they are gonna compensate anyone. It's all speculation at this point. And if they do give compensation it's not gonna be anything useful like everyone keeps talking about. The best compensation you could get is to just delete the game. Let Kabam as a company die and save your phones and money!
This discussion has been closed.