**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is unfair

So I was short of t3cc to rank up my Champs, I decide to give it a go, and guess what a good 5 runs and I couldn't form a whole t3cc.
:s:s
I think kabam should at least make 1 whole t3cc available in full run, so small summoners can rank champ to compete more
kabam miike

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I ran the t3 cosmic completely for the last two weeks and haven't pulled enough for half a full t3...smh.
  • Options
    AlphashotAlphashot Posts: 29
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I ran the t3 cosmic completely for the last two weeks and haven't pulled enough for half a full t3...smh.

Seriously they need to do something about it, because 6* and 5* are the main focus of the game now, but those still struggling with 4* might really be left behind
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Look how long it takes to form a t4cc. So really not so bad. At least you'll have it is you suck it up for a few more passes, instead of a month of so for t4cc
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Unfair would suggest you are being treated differently than other summoners. I think what you mean is "Kabam is stingy".
  • Options
    TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Do alliance quest map 2, t3cc is overflowing in my stash, and I never play that quest.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Alphashot wrote: »
    So I was short of t3cc to rank up my Champs, I decide to give it a go, and guess what a good 5 runs and I couldn't form a whole t3cc.
    I think kabam should at least make 1 whole t3cc available in full run, so small summoners can rank champ to compete more
    kabam miike

It is not a good idea in general to only run it when you need it. You should be running it to stock up as well. Part of the intrinsic design of the game is resource management, not just punching things in the face. Players that better manage how they acquire resources for rank up materials are rewarded over those that do not.
  • Options
    RHCP725RHCP725 Posts: 24
    Honestly the best way to get t3cc isn't the daily quest but hitting all the milestones in the 6 & 22 hour solo quests. My stash is over flowing with them without trying for them.
  • Options
    AlphashotAlphashot Posts: 29
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Alphashot wrote: »
    kabam miike

It is not a good idea in general to only run it when you need it. You should be running it to stock up as well. Part of the intrinsic design of the game is resource management, not just punching things in the face. Players that better manage how they acquire resources for rank up materials are rewarded over those that do not.

Not when there is so many quests to finish and the facts that the quests are taking more energy
  • Options
    Boot79Boot79 Posts: 14
    Did you not notice when doing these quests you get an offer pop up wanting you buy them with units which is really why they have reduced the amount of t3 class you get from them, I can remember you only had to do 2 or 3 runs for 2-3 of them
  • Options
    SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Lol ya every time I run one it's called we need more money for our pockets. Hahahaha but seriously not sure why the took away the full cat
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'd recommend putting some focus into more of the solo events. They give t3cc fragment crystals. I've got hundreds of the crystals in my stash and never run the daily quest.