**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unit purchase, no units [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• Options
    AriikAriik Posts: 30
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Ariik wrote: »
    It has now been 8 days since the offers were up and 5 days since any kabam employee updated us. Please tell me why we should support this game and the "open" communication that was promised since the last logout of mcoc day? @Kabam Miike

Hi!

We don't have an update yet on when we'll be re-running the offers. Once we do we'll let players know.

Maybe it is just me, but this just seems like an excessive amount of time. You should really think about adding extra incentives in there since everyone else has already had a week to level and use their champions while we sit here and wait through no fault of our own.
  • Options
    Ok this is my last post, highly disappointed with your staff right now Kabam. I guess our problems are our own, message received loud and clear.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We plan to reactivate the offers today and they will be available for 24 hours. We don't have a specific time yet but will let you all know when we do.
  • Options
    Hi @Ariik ,

Just wanted to let you know that the offers are going live now. Thanks for your patience with the delay!
  • Options
    Hi @Ariik ,

Just wanted to let you know that the offers are going live now. Thanks for your patience with the delay!

Yeah.....except nothing is coming up.....
  • Options
    Alright Kabam, what gives now. Do we need to put a ticket in if we don't see the offers now? A ticket for the resolution of the previous ticket....😑
  • Options
    Seriously, there are no offers live for me. Is someone going to answer my ticket in time or what. This is beyond ridiculous. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Seriously, there are no offers live for me. Is someone going to answer my ticket in time or what. This is beyond ridiculous. @Kabam Miike

To clarify, as stated previously, the offers were enabled only for those who were affected by the purchasing issue.
  • Options
    I WAS!
  • Options
    I put in the ticket that day, I got refunded by Google I've been waiting 10 days for this chance!
  • Options
    If I get screwed out of this offer twice I swear to you I'll never purchase anything in this game again. I've followed all of your requests, IGN Ariik1. Please enable the offers
  • Options
    Is there anyone that can help me? I have an open ticket but no one is responding.
  • Options
    Is there anyone that can help me? I have an open ticket but no one is responding.

It may be helpful if you include a copy of the refund information with your support ticket for further investigation. But, we can't really assist with one on one purchasing issues on the forums so you will need to continue to work with support directly on this issue. Sorry for the confusion!
  • Options

It may be helpful if you include a copy of the refund information with your support ticket for further investigation. But, we can't really assist with one on one purchasing issues on the forums so you will need to continue to work with support directly on this issue. Sorry for the confusion!

😧 I'm sorry but we were told that it would be automatically activated, I shouldn't have to work this hard to get something that was offered so long ago. I sent a reply email to the support team and haven't heard back, so I sent the Google play screenshot as well. I'm just starting to accept that I'll miss out of the re-run of the offer. I'm not sure why I was missed with this in the first place but im considering just uninstalling after this fiasco.
  • Options
    Well I tired for 24hrs to get the offer enabled, nothing from your support team. I'm uninstalling the game, not that anyone cares.
  • Options
    shogeckashogecka Posts: 9
    I was affected. I had support tickets in. Google repayed me. You have activated nothing for me. What a joke
  • Options
    shogeckashogecka Posts: 9
    Another support ticket in claiming "we will get back to you within 24 hours". Last time took 4 days. Thanks for nothing kabam