**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game is too easy - Boss ideas

KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
Hello,

I find the game is too easy and you guys should come up with new boss fights like a new realm of the god legends.

Make the bosses immune to stun, immune to bleed, immune to incinerate, immune to poison, immune to nullify, all attacks unblockable, always have unstoppable buff, power gain, players degenerate 100% of life within 60 seconds immune to all damage unless a 1000 hit combo is achieved.

I would love to get a real challenge, thanks!

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Have you tried lol?
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    ....what?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Not sure if this is serious or not. Lol.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    30 seconds lol. Why don’t you just say when a player gets hit he dies cause that’s what will happen if you are stunned for 30 seconds lol. Also power sting is in the uncollected quest.
  • KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    DL864 wrote: »
    30 seconds lol. Why don’t you just say when a player gets hit he dies cause that’s what will happen if you are stunned for 30 seconds lol. Also power sting is in the uncollected quest.

well they did have that when you fought against thanos, at one phase if he hits you you die, but that's not fun or meaningful.

Actually some champs can survive 30 seconds of stun time, such as luke cage, mephisto and some other invincible heroes.
    KOKC wrote: »

well they did have that when you fought against thanos, at one phase if he hits you you die, but that's not fun or meaningful.

Actually some champs can survive 30 seconds of stun time, such as luke cage, mephisto and some other invincible heroes.

Yeah if you are fight in heroic mode. Not if you are fight end game material
    edited July 2018

Yeah if you are fight in heroic mode. Not if you are fight end game material

This is where the plot twist comes in, kabam can offer players 30 second stun immunity potions at a humble price of only 50 units, that'll sure increase their sales

so whenever you get stunned, the potion automatically takes into effect for 30 seconds.
    Hahahahaha just Friendly neighborhood troll I see
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Make it cost 1000 units to try. And no revives gotta restart if you die

yes and they make the rewards like crazy good like 500 units and 20 tier 2 basic iso and 20 tier 1 basic iso
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hello,

I find the game is too easy and you guys should come up with new boss fights like a new realm of the god legends.

Make the bosses immune to stun, immune to bleed, immune to incinerate, immune to poison, immune to nullify, all attacks unblockable, always have unstoppable buff, power gain, players degenerate 100% of life within 60 seconds immune to all damage unless a 1000 hit combo is achieved.

This challenge isn’t even possible
    Anything is possible...

:p
    if you spend enough money
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Realm of Thanos with the boss from a couple of months ago, 5 in a row with random gem activation and no display of what phase he is using.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Catherine wrote: »
    We need a boss that kills in one hit attacks are unblockable and u start fight stunned for ten seconds.....so exactly how do u win this fight????

It was sarcasm, you can't win
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Hello,

This challenge isn’t even possible
    I'm not sure it is possible either, but I'm not sure it is impossible. Ridiculous, certainly. Hypothetically speaking, Hyperion with the combat regeneration potion active might be able to do it at least on paper He has passive power gain so he could theoretically hit the target with only SP3 attacks which get around the permanent unstoppable. But it would take forever to reach the immunity combo counter, even if you could stay alive long enough to get there.

I don't know if a human being player could actually pull it off even if it was possible in theory.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    They should put Domino as the first fight during tutorial, players will really enjoy such a fun champ.

Ohh and yeah, make her hp 250k. They should prepare for boss killers in tutorial.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Well I could see this happen when 100 star champions are in the game that can hit 1,000 combo under 60 sec. LOL.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Posts like these saying "game is easy" forces the game to be 'money-grab-hard' in the next release.

Nvm, prolly a troll post...
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Thank you for this. Best thing I’ve read all day. Lol. Humor is a great tool while this game is performing so well.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Go and do a legends run with a 2* colossus theres a challenge for ya seeing ya that good
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Catherine wrote: »
    We need a boss that kills in one hit attacks are unblockable and u start fight stunned for ten seconds.....so exactly how do u win this fight????

Use kingpin or crossbones or black widow
This discussion has been closed.