**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why do the Nerfing of Champs only go against offensive Champs?

13»

Comments

• Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Nebula wrote: »
    Really? You suggest bringing an iron man on offense. Pathetic.

Found the guy who doesn't know how to abuse his regen
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    Any list of Offensive and defensive champs?
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited May 2017
    Balm82 wrote: »
    Guys 'n' gals

This is the last time that I will give that this crucial piece of info ,

The science Serum mastery significantly reduces energy lost for science champs, Iceman's coldsnap is energy based just like Magik's limbo.

start reading the info and stop complaining!!

That's true and not a waste of 5 mastery points at all..... really

Hey, this just in...

Pittance is a really great Mastery. It gives you MORE GOLD!!!!
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★

Energy Resistance and Serum Science is a possibility.

yeah, because I'm spending 4600 units worth of science cores to reduce Coldsnap damage by 26% (given no base energy resistance) only on science champs
  • Options
    OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    @Balm82 , Science serum 5/5 with energy resistance 4/4 reduces limbo by 35%. So if Magjik is on a mini boss node in AW her limbo hits for 888 per tick. SS only reduces that 888 to 578 per tick which is still killer unavoidable attack damage. Also I have collar tech maxed 5/5, which works extremely well against every class but mystics because of MD. Collar tech did very little to slow the power gain from dexterity triggering MD. Both are options but neither are truly viable options. Take it from a guy who spent the cash already. It seems OG vision, AA, and prob Magjik herself are the best options.
  • Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Acanthus wrote: »

Please do bring iron man in aw offense tier 1! I would love to see how you do!
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Acanthus wrote: »

Please do bring iron man in aw offense tier 1! I would love to see how you do!

If I had one I would. My alliance mate does though. Easy free wars and AQ
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    @DNA3000 Please bro, stop with the spin. Seriously. It's nauseating.

Odd: apparently, you found it amusing.

@DNA3000 I use the LOL as a sarcastic LOL. I don't want to frivolously flag your post as spam or abuse, because it's not exactly spam nor abuse. It's just sad, so I LOL at it. LOL is basically the way I downvote your sad comment.

All of my LOLs since 5/21 have been used in this sense:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/3159#Comment_3159

Fair enough.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Come on @MayhemEffect . You're even blinded to the truth on something as obvious as this?? Please

No, I am not. You guys are spreading conspiracy theory. The game itself does not have any labels on what is an offensive VS defensive hero.

What is consistent is that we as players prefer defensive heroes that have automatic abilities like limbo or evade. While we prefer abilities we can time and min/max for maximum potential on offense. That is the meta game, not the rules of the game.

If the game doesn't know who is a defensive hero, then why does Mordo spend 70% of the fight blocking?