**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a way to tell for certain that a Summoner is Free2Play?

RandomizerRuns_4RandomizerRuns_4 Posts: 1,104
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Is there a way to tell for certain that a Summoner is Free2Play? I heard that the 5* Peter Parker's Wallet Offer is only available to the Free Players, therefore is a certain way to tell a Summoner is Free2Play, but not sure.

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No way to tell.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    That is my understanding too. On my Peter Parker wallet it says x5 next to it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Is this for you or someone else? If it's you, then you just check your Purchase History. If it's someone else, I'm curious why you have access to their Account.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    @GroundedWisdom its for me. People ask for proof I'm Free2Play & I want to know how to give it to them.

Ah. Ok. No offense intended. Just struck me funny. You could always take a SS of your Purchase History, if you block out the personal info.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    My 2nd account was free2play for quite awhile when I started it. I used to get a special offer that offered 2x, then 3x, then 4x, up to 5x in order to encourage me to buy something. Once I purchased the summoners choice 4* crystal for $1, it went away.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Tell them you spend and then measure the saltiness of the response?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    If u dont have the gifting bages u free to play. Becasse if u hav the gifing bages u Not free to play
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Also you wouldn't have 3* deadpool or 3* og vision. Easier to proof someone as not F2P ....
  • Maf1Maf1 Posts: 5
    Now you have my attention... why would anyone want to know if your free2play, how would that measure your skills.
    edited July 2018
    Gamer wrote: »
    If u dont have the gifting bages u free to play. Becasse if u hav the gifing bages u Not free to play
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Also you wouldn't have 3* deadpool or 3* og vision. Easier to proof someone as not F2P ....

If you buy the lowest price unit pack you arent a f2p player anymore and you dont have any gift bag or 3* vision/deadpool

Exactly why I said easier to proof someone as pay to play... Successful F2P guys are rare in MCOC and get my true respect.
    @PaytoPlay I believe there has been a unit based offer on 3* OG Vision. But ya, No Free Player can have a 3* Deadpool

Yes you are correct the cache unit deal for og vision, I forgot about that.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Fantasy_91 wrote: »
    My 2nd account was free2play for quite awhile when I started it. I used to get a special offer that offered 2x, then 3x, then 4x, up to 5x in order to encourage me to buy something. Once I purchased the summoners choice 4* crystal for $1, it went away.

Ya, thats what heard about that offer, only available until you spend cash

Still tho, why do you want to know if someone is f2p?
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    @KillerRino19 People ask for proof I'm Free2Play & I want to know how to give it to them

Ok, but why are they asking for proof?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I guess they could be worried that you’ll outpace their progress and move on to a better alliance.
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    its in the nonya menu setting
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    "for them to get better" is different from having a better team. Kabam basically gives out free 4* (and even 5* over time) heroes just from logging in once a day, no fighting needed.
    Couple that with actually spending time doing a lot of quests and arena, and newer players can advance much faster nowadays than you could 2-3 years ago (without having to spend any money).
    But to others' points, why would new players demand proof of Free2Play, unless they are scammers wanting you to inadvertently reveal some personal info (or even login info, for them to "see" your account), and then steal stuff from you.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    If they have a Maxed Sig 4* 4/40 Joe Fixit as avatar and his next top champs are Colossus, Falcon, Iron patriot... those are the F2P!
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Who cares anyway......
    Seriously....
    Spend if u wanna spend....
    Dont spend if u dun wanna spend....
    If someone else spends, great for them....
    If someone else doesnt spend, great for them...

U do what you want with your money...
    I will do wat i want with my money....
    What you do with your money is not my business...
    What i do with my money is not your business...

If someone asks me if i am free to play i will tell them no... if they ask me how much money i spend i tell them not much just a bit here and there sometimes...

Why do alot of f2p players hate on p2p players??? Without p2p players there would be no game...