**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance Name Changes

Not completely sure if it was a thing before April this year, but i thought it was possible to change the name of the alliance given you're its leader. The option isn't there anymore, if it was before, and i know of plenty of alliances that would like to have that option again so they don't have to start a completely new alliance and re-earn all the alliance stats back just to have a different name. Not to mention all the treasury donations that would be lost from that. Having that option again would be great.

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 616 ★★
    @Maldorov you have to request it through support, I changed my alliance name a few weeks ago, it's relatively easy to do, just click on support in the game and follow the links from there then answer the questions etc that they ask you
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19
    Still would be much easier if it was part of the in-game options as opposed to following a bunch of links to get it put through
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19
    I've mentioned it in support before to have it put in. Didn't get a response
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 616 ★★
    My biggest problem with it was finding a "tag" not already in use, I gave multiple choice to the team and they still told me i had to pick more options!