Void not reducing ability accuracy?

so Void has a debuff that reduces ability accuracy by 30% so 2 debuffs or 1 fear of the void debuff should make it 60%.
Now with 2 more debuffs or 2 fear of the void debuffs it should be 120% ability accuracy reduction right?

So why doesn't reduce ANYTHING? I used Void on Jugg in ROL and even with 2 fear of the void debuffs he still got his unstoppable after every special! Spidey still evades and so on.

What's up with that. Also I don't remember seeing him reversing power gain or even stopping it which again he should be able to do with even just 1 fear of the void debuff.

Any info on that?

Comments

  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Haven’t looked at his abilities in a little while but I thought that it only reduced attack?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,935 ★★★★
    He can only reduce evade abilities by 30% for each agility debuff. So would need a stack of 4 of them to reduce it 100%+. Anything less is a flip of the coin.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 467 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Haven’t looked at his abilities in a little while but I thought that it only reduced attack?

    Nope he reduces a lot of things. Regen, attack, ability accuracy, power gain.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 467 ★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    He can only reduce evade abilities by 30% for each agility debuff. So would need a stack of 4 of them to reduce it 100%+. Anything less is a flip of the coin.

    Yeah but read what I said 2 fear of the void is the effects of 4 agility debuffs so that's 120%.
  • Strategic wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    He can only reduce evade abilities by 30% for each agility debuff. So would need a stack of 4 of them to reduce it 100%+. Anything less is a flip of the coin.

    Yeah but read what I said 2 fear of the void is the effects of 4 agility debuffs so that's 120%.

    Agility debuff only affects evade. and its 30%. Max stacks of this is 2. Fear of the void combines all debuffs, so say 2, should be 4 agility, so SHOULD BE 4 agility debuff effects. SHOULD be 120% if additive, but I doubt they are. I would think its subject to DR. either way wouldnt affect unstoppable.
  • Strategic wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Haven’t looked at his abilities in a little while but I thought that it only reduced attack?

    Nope he reduces a lot of things. Regen, attack, ability accuracy, power gain.

    For clarification purposes:

    Agiity - affects accuracy of evade and dexterity
    Fatigue - affects critical rating
    petrify - reduces power gain and regen
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Strategic wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    He can only reduce evade abilities by 30% for each agility debuff. So would need a stack of 4 of them to reduce it 100%+. Anything less is a flip of the coin.

    Yeah but read what I said 2 fear of the void is the effects of 4 agility debuffs so that's 120%.

    Agility debuff only affects evade. and its 30%. Max stacks of this is 2. Fear of the void combines all debuffs, so say 2, should be 4 agility, so SHOULD BE 4 agility debuff effects. SHOULD be 120% if additive, but I doubt they are. I would think its subject to DR. either way wouldnt affect unstoppable.

    If petrify is additive, shouldn’t agility also be additive?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 790 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    As a void player it is not ability accuracy but evade accurscy gets reduced 2 different things
  • shawnli87 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Strategic wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    He can only reduce evade abilities by 30% for each agility debuff. So would need a stack of 4 of them to reduce it 100%+. Anything less is a flip of the coin.

    Yeah but read what I said 2 fear of the void is the effects of 4 agility debuffs so that's 120%.

    Agility debuff only affects evade. and its 30%. Max stacks of this is 2. Fear of the void combines all debuffs, so say 2, should be 4 agility, so SHOULD BE 4 agility debuff effects. SHOULD be 120% if additive, but I doubt they are. I would think its subject to DR. either way wouldnt affect unstoppable.

    If petrify is additive, shouldn’t agility also be additive?

    I don't use void much. Is petrify definitely additive? I was going based off how other champions work, a la crossbones.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Strategic wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    He can only reduce evade abilities by 30% for each agility debuff. So would need a stack of 4 of them to reduce it 100%+. Anything less is a flip of the coin.

    Yeah but read what I said 2 fear of the void is the effects of 4 agility debuffs so that's 120%.

    Agility debuff only affects evade. and its 30%. Max stacks of this is 2. Fear of the void combines all debuffs, so say 2, should be 4 agility, so SHOULD BE 4 agility debuff effects. SHOULD be 120% if additive, but I doubt they are. I would think its subject to DR. either way wouldnt affect unstoppable.

    If petrify is additive, shouldn’t agility also be additive?

    I don't use void much. Is petrify definitely additive? I was going based off how other champions work, a la crossbones.

    Yes, petrify is definitely additive. Each debuff reduces healing by 50% according to his ability page. In practice 2 debuffs turns off healing, and each stack after fear of the void reverses healing.
  • shawnli87 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Strategic wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    He can only reduce evade abilities by 30% for each agility debuff. So would need a stack of 4 of them to reduce it 100%+. Anything less is a flip of the coin.

    Yeah but read what I said 2 fear of the void is the effects of 4 agility debuffs so that's 120%.

    Agility debuff only affects evade. and its 30%. Max stacks of this is 2. Fear of the void combines all debuffs, so say 2, should be 4 agility, so SHOULD BE 4 agility debuff effects. SHOULD be 120% if additive, but I doubt they are. I would think its subject to DR. either way wouldnt affect unstoppable.

    If petrify is additive, shouldn’t agility also be additive?

    I don't use void much. Is petrify definitely additive? I was going based off how other champions work, a la crossbones.

    Yes, petrify is definitely additive. Each debuff reduces healing by 50% according to his ability page. In practice 2 debuffs turns off healing, and each stack after fear of the void reverses healing.

    Good to know. I need me a void haha
Sign In or Register to comment.