**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystical Dispersion Recovery

likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
So I unlocked Mystical Dispersion, it's 0/5 as of now. I've been messing around w Masteries , recovering n what not, n I'm hesitant to buy the cores for M.D., so my question is, say tn, I bought the cores to make M.D. say 2/5, but then I recovered masteries sometime in the future, do I have to buy the cores again, 5 for 1/5 N 10 for 2/5 or is it gold or units to rank up back up like everything else?

Comments

• Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    You do not need to buy the cores again, just units.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Once you unlock a mastery it stays unlocked permanently. You do not have to buy cores again. That goes for any mastery that uses cores to be unlocked.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Once a mastery is unlocked, it’s unlocked. If take out then put back in, it only costs gold/units.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Thx 4 the replies, I was pretty sure it was Gold/Units for all Masteries to recover once they were unlocked, just wanted to double check, b4 I made an expensive mistake; MD is obv my 1st class based mastery ...next question; how the hell do I get some 1 else besides Spider Gwen as my profile pic lol ...
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Click your profile, then click change picture.
  • Options
    I obv tried that lol...doesnt work
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @likewhoa021 go to your profile and click preferences and there is an option to change your picture. Do it with a computer or click full site rather than mobile site on your phone.
  • Options
    Thanks @LeNoirFaineant , thats the info I was looking for ... so 1 more mystic dispersion question, so it's 5 cores unlock, n it to make 1/5 , it's 5 cores, n 2/5 is 10 cores. So I'm 1/5, n in my inventory it still shows 5 cores. So is 2/5 10 more cores to unlock on top of the 5 i have in inventory or 10 total including those 5? Pretty much do I need 5 more or 10 more to make it 2/5?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    You will need 10 more cores to unlock 2/5, then 20, then 40, then 80 to get the next levels. Gets expensive, but having it at level 3 and 4 is plenty.