Options

Mystical Dispersion Recovery

likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
So I unlocked Mystical Dispersion, it's 0/5 as of now. I've been messing around w Masteries , recovering n what not, n I'm hesitant to buy the cores for M.D., so my question is, say tn, I bought the cores to make M.D. say 2/5, but then I recovered masteries sometime in the future, do I have to buy the cores again, 5 for 1/5 N 10 for 2/5 or is it gold or units to rank up back up like everything else?

Comments

• Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    You do not need to buy the cores again, just units.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Once you unlock a mastery it stays unlocked permanently. You do not have to buy cores again. That goes for any mastery that uses cores to be unlocked.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Once a mastery is unlocked, it’s unlocked. If take out then put back in, it only costs gold/units.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Thx 4 the replies, I was pretty sure it was Gold/Units for all Masteries to recover once they were unlocked, just wanted to double check, b4 I made an expensive mistake; MD is obv my 1st class based mastery ...next question; how the hell do I get some 1 else besides Spider Gwen as my profile pic lol ...
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Click your profile, then click change picture.
  • Options
    I obv tried that lol...doesnt work
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    @likewhoa021 go to your profile and click preferences and there is an option to change your picture. Do it with a computer or click full site rather than mobile site on your phone.
  • Options
    Thanks @LeNoirFaineant , thats the info I was looking for ... so 1 more mystic dispersion question, so it's 5 cores unlock, n it to make 1/5 , it's 5 cores, n 2/5 is 10 cores. So I'm 1/5, n in my inventory it still shows 5 cores. So is 2/5 10 more cores to unlock on top of the 5 i have in inventory or 10 total including those 5? Pretty much do I need 5 more or 10 more to make it 2/5?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    You will need 10 more cores to unlock 2/5, then 20, then 40, then 80 to get the next levels. Gets expensive, but having it at level 3 and 4 is plenty.