**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trading System

I think there should be a trading system. As then you could trade characters to people who want those characters and it would appeal to many players.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Nah
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Nah it would be abused
  • NoCharlesNoCharles Posts: 40
    Yeah but there would be limitations as to how much you can use it in a time period.
    Would still be abused dude
    It would be a good idea though?
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    What about people with Alts? I know MANY PEOPLE with alternate accounts that'd KILL to have their voodoos, NC, Hypes, GP, and the like transferred to their main account
    I think it would be a great idea but let's say you could only trade once a week. And if you say turn your wifi off in the middle of trading you will have a short trading ban and if you do it again the trading ban gets longer etc.
    And only few people have alt accounts not everyone. Think about the majority.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    NoCharles wrote: »
    It would be a good idea though?

No it won't. What part of this feature being abused don't you understand? Read the comment by Mr Otter as to how it can be abused.
    This is not a new idea, but because of the potential to be abused I am most certain Kabam will never implement this feature.
    I agree
    I think Kabam should implement this. It would be a major step forward in the future of this game.
    edited July 2017
    Ah yes let me just trade with my friend who has a duped 5* sl so I can do 100% lol and then just return it to him

Does this not sound like abuse to you?
    I still think it is an excellent idea.
    NoCharles wrote: »
    I still think it is an excellent idea.

You think it is but we all know it's not
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Ah yes let me just trade with my friend who has a duped 5* sl so I can do 100% lol and then just return it to him

If you're missing the champ but have the skill, you deserve to complete the damn thing. And who says your friend agrees? Plus, putting a trade limit of, say, once a week, reduces abuse if you ask me.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

If you're missing the champ but have the skill, you deserve to complete the damn thing. And who says your friend agrees? Plus, putting a trade limit of, say, once a week, reduces abuse if you ask me.

I'd love that can make alt accounts and re roll till I get someone i like
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★

Or irreversible trades. It's a trade, it's not share, if that friend trade his SL, he'll have no SL now.
    I'm sure nobody will find fun in "abuse" the system.
    edited July 2017
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

Or irreversible trades. It's a trade, it's not share, if that friend trade his SL, he'll have no SL now.

Alts mate I can make a alt level it up in my ally and have it give me everything I need
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Alts mate I can make a alt level it up in my ally and have it give me everything I need

Are multi accounts against the ToS?. Just asking.
    If multi accounts are fine, then the trade system could be locked avoiding trade champs to yourself.

However IMO, if someone broke his ass getting 4* for multi accounts, he worked it.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Its common sense mate. It will be easily abused by scammers and other causes. Even though there is a short ban or limit of trades, it will still be abused.

Example:

Player 1: Let me trade you a duped star lord for that duped gwenpool.

Player 2: Sure (gives gwenpool to player 1)

Player 1: Thanks (gives iron patriot to player 2)

Player 2: Damn.... i've been scammed.

If multi accounts are fine, then the trade system could be locked avoiding trade champs to yourself.

However IMO, if someone broke his ass getting 4* for multi accounts, he worked it.

Don't remember the official filling on alts but either way it would be close to impossible for kabam to moniter all it takes is a vpn and boom looks like I am from anothetpsrt of the world

Also busted his ass? Getting 4 star champs is not complicated all it takes is a few lucky pulls games not called contest of participation
    edited July 2017

Don't remember there offical ruling on alts but easy to avoid detection just use a vpn

Also busting ur ass? Getting a 4 needs a good roll
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    yes, a good roll. now tell me, out of all the premium crystals you've opened, how many 4* have you gotten? because on all my time playing, i haven't had a single 4* out of those pulls. i have two 4* champions, one of them was from an event crystal, the other was from gathering enough 4* shards.

good thing you love taking your time making a thousand alts until one of them gets a 4* , i don't know many people who loves making that many alts.

@DLegend the problem you present has an easy solution. have both players present the champ they will trade, and both of them can see what they'll get, and then decide if they want to complete the transaction or not. someone mentioned this in another topic and it sounds like a good idea.
    you hand over your SL, he's stored in a "to trade" area. i give you an iron patriot. you will see that's who i'm trying to trade, then you can refuse the trade. it's as simple as letting the players check the other side of the trade before sealing the deal.

Phc I've gotten around 20 but I've been playing since almost the game started and if ur telling me all I have to do is the tutorial for a chance to get hype i would do it is make dozens of alts not that hard and skips arena time also all I really have to do in the end is join a ally that gets 4 star shard which is not difficult as i know a few leaders of some that would let my alt in if I offer them a champ at one point
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    I say no because it would be abused
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Its common sense mate. It will be easily abused by scammers and other causes. Even though there is a short ban or limit of trades, it will still be abused.

Example:

Player 1: Let me trade you a duped star lord for that duped gwenpool.

Player 2: Sure (gives gwenpool to player 1)

Player 1: Thanks (gives iron patriot to player 2)

Player 2: Damn.... i've been scammed.

How dare you IP is the best champion in the game!!!His signature abillity makes him useless how dare u!!!(sarcasm)

And the trade system will SUCK, tons of scammers, hackers will abuse it to trick new players and immature users and get away with everything by trading champs with their alts

For example:
    Hacking noob: Yay!I cleared RoL in 2 minutes
    Exposers: I'll report u, get rekt hacker
    Hacking noob:Oh no
    Exposers: prepare to get banned
    Hacking noob later trades all of his champions to his alt account and keep cheating and soon become a legend
    Triggered high rated players: %$#^++?<#!!!!