**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Avengers Alliance Event Error [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Can we keep the points please?
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Nothing to investigate here ppl, this is "Working as Intended".
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    who merged two totally different subjects into one post.
    One thread was discussing who is an avenger and they merged it with the millions of 3* points bug
  • Options
    Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Just fought with Hulk. No points
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are aware of an issue with the scoring for the 3-Day Alliance Event, Avenger Use and will be disabling the event while we look into a resolution for the scoring issue. When we have any updates about the status, we'll post it here. Sorry for the confusion!

🤔 okay what about those people that legitimately put up points using energy?
    Personally did 100k with 6* rag Thor in RTTL chapter 1 level 1. Energy gone, points gone?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »

Event is ther no longer
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »

Event is ther no longer

Lol, thread got merged while I was typing

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are aware of an issue with the scoring for the 3-Day Alliance Event, Avenger Use and will be disabling the event while we look into a resolution for the scoring issue. When we have any updates about the status, we'll post it here. Sorry for the confusion!

Personally did 100k with 6* rag Thor in RTTL chapter 1 level 1. Energy gone, points gone?
    It Maybe be a yes with also u fair but. Aging. What wuld hav peppel get spot 1 just becasse one use a exploit.
  • Options
    bratimp31bratimp31 Posts: 3
    gave me 98mil in points... I'm sure that is a glitch
  • Options
    WurmpjeWurmpje Posts: 4
    buln3klib70b.png
  • Options
    This is truly amazing. Kabam is racking up all the fails
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Hi all!

It Maybe be a yes with also u fair but. Aging. What wuld hav peppel get spot 1 just becasse one use a exploit.

I’m just asking what’ll happen with the energy I used and points I did put up legitimately.
  • Options
    Hi all!

Agreed, I used energy (rttl), gold (arena) and my time. This deserves more thought than just "fixing" the event.
  • Options
    Every new event is buggy.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Well...guess that means that’s almost 50k worth of point down the drain lol
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    or a couple million depending who you are
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Event is still there for me. Used up all my energy with SW and no points. Hopefully they give the correct points when it’s fixed or an energy refill would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    MALDO2768MALDO2768 Posts: 37
    Event was up scored 100k then it disappeared. Not cool
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    If only there was a thread on the forums talking about this...
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I just used Hulkbuster, Hulk, Thor, antman, and old school Ironman in the Mutant Quest with zero points for the Avengers Alliance event going on right now. It said all game modes would give points. So I tried arenas and used a Hawkeye. No points there either. Is it just not working or am I doing something wrong!?! It said all game modes!
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    If you're going to go through the effort of finding the bugs section to post here, you should see the merged thread about this and that they disabled the event while they fix it from giving away 98 million points at once
  • Options
    Jag1812Jag1812 Posts: 9
    Today said event started.I went to make a few points in it and whenbI came back a few minutes later it was gone.

So....?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Same
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Look like they took the event down haha
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    i was using thor in duels racking up points and then the event disappeared. i'm sure i will never see those points again.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Wow. Ok. My bad. I looked for it and didn’t see it so I thought I’d ask.
  • Options
    MALDO2768 wrote: »
    Event was up scored 100k then it disappeared. Not cool

Agreed, I scored 10 mil and now its gone.