**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Avengers Alliance Event Error [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    The event has been restarted but it may take a moment to show up for all players.

it's back but where are the points for the fights i did?
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    @Kabam Miike come on man
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    I saw this too and thought what the score would be for number 1 spot LOL
    it's best to just assume we got screwed. it will lessen the disappointment of any response they give.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    You are mad because you gained points from an exploit and they fixed it? The scoring obviously off and the event was going more points then intended.
    edited July 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You are mad because you gained points from an exploit and they fixed it? The scoring obviously off and the event was going more points then intended.

they could give us back the actual points we should have scored. i used up all my free duels and some of my credits. the other guy used 30 avengers that now have to wait for refresh.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    The points from before got erased!? When a glitch hurts kabam it is fixed immediately, if it hurts the player then...meh.

they could give us back the actual points we should have scored. i used up all my free duels and some of my credits. the other guy used 30 avengers that now have to wait for refresh.

Poor thing. You could tell something was off. Should have stopped.
    edited July 2018

I'm mad because they didn't give me the points I deserve afterwords. I figured they would fix it and give back the points that were really deserved like they have in the past. No one in their right minds would beleive that kabam would really just let that exploit happen but I didn't figure them to be this lazy. That is what buggs me
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    My alliance mates are saying they are expecting an apology message follow by granting everyone the peak milestone rewards for causing so much trouble to all the players. ;)

Haha, but they do have a point, as they said they are not asking something out of thin air, they just want a bug free game, which is not too much to ask, but I totally lost count how many bugs Kabam introduced per month. 10? 20? or more? Once again, owning up the mistakes like a grown adult (or a matured company) will go a long way with MCoc player base and customers. :) .... Well I can't say they are wrong. LOL

• 1ko1ko Posts: 10
    It took are points
    Catherine wrote: »
    You don't even know what your talking about. 2000 points per fight with 5* don't speak when you don't know what you speak of

You're making 0 sense right now.

I'm mad because they didn't give me the points I deserve afterwords. I figured they would fix it and give back the points that were really deserved like they have in the past. No one in their right minds would beleive that kabam would really just let that exploit happen but I didn't figure them to be this lazy. That is what buggs me

You know how long that would take? It was much smarter just to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. I lost the 6500 points I had contributed and im not complaining
    edited July 2018

You know how long that would take? It was much smarter just to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. I lost the 6500 points I had contributed and im not complaining

6500 is nothing man.... I used my 5* Thor in Story quests, about 6-7 fights at least. Plus all the Avengers I used in Arena..... I lost way more than 50k, because I'm not going to exactly calculate all of it. That's what buggs me.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    iwwg5me327x5.jpg

• Bri1083Bri1083 Posts: 15
    Not to mention we’re still waiting on apology compensation for that crazy down time a few weeks back. No, the overheating issue didn’t make us forget that! @Kabam Miike
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    So the event reset, but all my points are gone? This is ridiculous. That’s resources spent that aren’t being restored? What kinda shady stuff is this??
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Bri1083 wrote: »
    Not to mention we’re still waiting on apology compensation for that crazy down time a few weeks back. No, the overheating issue didn’t make us forget that! @Kabam Miike

@Bri1083
    That was already given, right?

1500 5* shards??
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207

@Bri1083

1500 5* shards??

That was technically restitution not compensation
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab
    The game was unplayable for 3 SOLID weeks for most iOS users. Where is our compensation?!
  • Bri1083Bri1083 Posts: 15
    Rodstein wrote: »

@Bri1083

1500 5* shards??

I don’t remember seeing that, and I’m generally very aware of getting 5* shards. I got the fix from the previous aq, but no shards ever
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    How much more shall we endure this kabam lack of interest on the player base, we have offered possible solutions, we got restitued instead of compensated and wont be properly compensated for the overheating issues, i know they have said before that dobt have planned a summoner's appreciattion month, but that is the least they could do, the most would be to focus on bugs even if that means no new champs for a month and another month taking care of their servers.

But it all falls on deaf ears.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Rodstein wrote: »

@Bri1083

1500 5* shards??

I don’t remember seeing that, and I’m generally very aware of getting 5* shards. I got the fix from the previous aq, but no shards ever

@Bri1083

Check this video for details
    https://youtu.be/4TvX68P6CL8

Poor thing. You could tell something was off. Should have stopped.

i looked after the first 6* fight and i had 2,500 points. then i proceeded to continue fighting for awhile. when i returned to check my score, the event was gone. i had no idea the scoring was bugged. it takes too long to check my score after every single fight ;)
  • i dont mind losing the 100m points. the problem with the reset isnt the loss of the bad points but the fact that those of us who honestly were working to earn points didnt know it was bugged until after running through their plans.

i didnt know I posted 100m points until someone in my ally said something while i was 3/4 through my avengers. it was that everyone was exploiting a bug the points were bugged...

now some people cant contribute for several hours nor does the energy/champions expended reflect in the restarted event.

both sides have good points but please dont assume your point of view is the only one.