**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rhino as a 4 star?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

There is no 4-Star Rhino in the Spider-verse Crystals, but there are some new 2-Star Champions in there! Collectors rejoice!

Well, that answered my question. Though I'm a bit disappointed, thanks for the response!

Just complete Realm of Legends. It takes time but is quite easy aside from a few of the opponents.

I don't even have a single r5 yet, though. My SL is duped, but he's almost dead even when I don't take a hit because of the block damage, and that's after one fight. I'm not spending any money on potions, so I'm holding out till I can r5 him. One more Tech t4cc and I'm there, but my catalysts seem to like diversity. 1 Cosmic, 1 Mutant, 1 Skill, 2 Tech. Rrrgh. But yes, I'll go for it once I r5 SL.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hey Guys,

There is no 4-Star Rhino in the Spider-verse Crystals, but there are some new 2-Star Champions in there! Collectors rejoice!

Well, that answered my question. Though I'm a bit disappointed, thanks for the response!

Just complete Realm of Legends. It takes time but is quite easy aside from a few of the opponents.

I don't even have a single r5 yet, though. My SL is duped, but he's almost dead even when I don't take a hit because of the block damage, and that's after one fight. I'm not spending any money on potions, so I'm holding out till I can r5 him. One more Tech t4cc and I'm there, but my catalysts seem to like diversity. 1 Cosmic, 1 Mutant, 1 Skill, 2 Tech. Rrrgh. But yes, I'll go for it once I r5 SL.

You can beat it with Wolverine too.Just save up a month's worth of potions from free crystals.
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

You can beat it with Wolverine too.Just save up a month's worth of potions from free crystals.

Lol I know, I have the boss-killing Dream Team. I've got SL, Wolvy, and SW. I just blow my brains out after doing a 1,000 hit fight. I start to zone out and fight horribly. His damage is pretty low. I need to r5 at least one of them, and I'll go for it.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hey Guys,

Lol I know, I have the boss-killing Dream Team. I've got SL, Wolvy, and SW. I just blow my brains out after doing a 1,000 hit fight. I start to zone out and fight horribly. His damage is pretty low. I need to r5 at least one of them, and I'll go for it.

I maxed out assassin and added another level to deep wounds on my alt account to shorten the matches with wolverine. It still took over 800 hits for winter solider. My wolverine is a 4/40 4*.
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

I maxed out assassin and added another level to deep wounds on my alt account to shorten the matches with wolverine. It still took over 800 hits for winter solider. My wolverine is a 4/40 4*.

Good idea, I'll try that.
  • Options
    I see it has been edited to specify on the crystal description now. While I'm glad they fixed it, please try to catch these things before releasing them, Kabam. Then these conversations won't have to take place, saving all of us some time.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 865 ★★★
    There's 5* versions of Rhino, Cyclops and Ronan. The 4* versions ain't so special since those came out.

RoL used to be a huge deal, but now it's just a milestone for players going from low to medium-ish level in the game and the rewards reflect that.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LOL the crystal actually says 4-Star Rhino not included
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    LOL the crystal actually says 4-Star Rhino not included

Illiteracy isn't a joking matter.
    Read the thread, and laugh at yourself again. It says that -NOW- in the crystal.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    As others have stated he was not included because like 4 star Ronan and Cyclops he is only obtainable through beating Realm of Legends for the first time.
  • Options
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    As others have stated he was not included because like 4 star Ronan and Cyclops he is only obtainable through beating Realm of Legends for the first time.

Yes, I know that. That was literally the first sentence I posted in the entire thread. Go back and read before you comment. My point was that he's listed after it says "rare chance at 3 and 4 star". I thought he would be excluded, but wasn't sure since it wasn't specified. They edited it now to clarify, but it wasn't like that to begin with. There is no reason to continue the discussion at this point, as the only question has been answered. I asked a question, it was answered, and now you're shouting the answer again.
  • Options

Kabam, we need some clarification please. And the tags to grab attention...

@TenebrousTenebrific @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Iko @Kabam Spice @Kabam Loto
    Think they must have clarified already: 72woqtvmb9zr.png

• Options

Kabam, we need some clarification please. And the tags to grab attention...

@TenebrousTenebrific @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Iko @Kabam Spice @Kabam Loto
    Think they must have clarified already: 72woqtvmb9zr.png

That's new. They came out with that awhile after I made the thread. It's been resolved now that it's there, but it wasn't to begin with.