**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who are the best champs for 5.2.4?

I'm making a run for uncollected but am stuck on this quest. Who should I bring in to help get me through it? I don't have Starlord or Hyperion.

Comments

• Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Champs that don't cause debuffs would be ideal, unless you want to overpower the healing and take them down (like I had to do with X-23)
    Others I have used were: Hulk, Crossbones, Stark and Ghost Rider.
    I had to use them as they were my best 5, and the only ones at rank 5/50 or 3/45 at that time.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aa is great, also sabretooth has a synergy that completly counters masochism, generally high damage heal block and champs with tons of debuffs are great, also bring a bleed immune for caltrops storm
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    @Nabilety your post was pretty insightful. I was trying to stay away from champs that cause debuffs to help counter masochism. Archangel didn't even occur to me to use. Here's the team I was using:

R4 5* Red Hulk
    R3 5* Doc Oc
    R5 4* Gwenpool
    R5 4* Iceman
    R5 4* Corvus Glaive

I was given a couple of suggestions to use Angela and Captain Marvel.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Duped Morningstar. She can steal the regen.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Blade with my Ghost Rider synergy took down most villains pretty nicely. Archangel's neurotoxins just stopped masochism (had to time it right to apply those) and the fights were pretty easy afterwards. Medusa was pretty good for a handful of the fights. Ghost Rider handled Storm completely, since he was my only bleed immune. I did this just a handful of days ago, but I forget who my 5th champ was (obviously he/she wasn't that important to my team). And don't forget about role reversal.

I hate playing around masochism, so I just went with champs that apply so many debuffs that it doesn't matter.
  • Options
    NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    edited July 2018
    @jlamadison if you're just trying to clear one (easy) path, just follow those instructions. :)
    I definitely agree with the Angela and Captain Marvel.
    Good thing about Angela is, even though you would be at role disadvantage, if you were to fight someone like Iron Man or Iron Patriot, her healing will compensate for the block damage you would have to eat. So you can merely minimize the amount of parrying with her and just take some block damage, and eventually get your opponent down with some patience.
    Captain Marvel is a good choice, especially, if duped because of her damage increase based on her power bar - but either way, she's a great case scenario against the likes of Colossus, who has armor up, where Captain Marvel's 1st special can ignore his armor up with her True Strike ability, hence maximizing damage.
  • Options
    NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    Assuming you've mentioned the champions you have as 4-star rank 5 or 5-star rank 3 minimum, I recommend Gwenpool, Red Hulk, Iceman, Angela and Captain Marvel/Corvus Glaive.
    In your case I would recommend these champions:
    1. Angela or Captain Marvel/Corvus Glaive against Yellow Jacket.
    2. Gwenpool against Deadpool (Classic)
    3. Angela or Captain Marvel/Corvus Glaive against Colossus
    4. Red Hulk against Punisher.
    5. Iceman, Angela or Captain Marvel/Corvus Glaive against Iron Patriot
    6. Iceman, Angela or Captain Marvel/Corvus Glaive against Iron Man
    7. Gwenpool against Deadpool (X-Force)
    8. Iceman against War Machine. His Ice Armor comes in handy here.
    9. Iceman against Hulk. His Ice Armor comes in handy here.
    10. AngelaCaptain Marvel/Corvus Glaive against Loki
    If you have other high damage champions, they might be useful as well - but your current ones are quite amazing. Especially that Iceman, which is a good alternative to Archangel in case you don't have him. However, that Yellow Jacket might be a bit of a pain to fight against.
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Thanks for the help. I'll try it again later today.
  • Options
    I want to clr act 5.2.4.but i am not able todo it