**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think who will going to be nxt boss on act5.3 and 5.4

So after act5.2 boss collector introduced which is really a toughest one to defeat,i can surely thought nxt boss going to be really tough.
But im pretty sure act5.3 boss going to be grandmaster cause if you seen trucos leaked pic of act5 when its not confirmed by kabam act5.2 hidden face is look like collector and so act5.3 image look like grandmaster. so i would be amuse to see who will be going to final boss a fierce boss which want your visa lol joking but definitely be a havoc on skill player also.

Comments

• Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    the final boss will be the collector and grandmasters mom. She's gonna spank both of them for running a contest without her permission

lmao this comment made my day thank you!!!
  • Options
    penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    the final boss will be the collector and grandmasters mom. She's gonna spank both of them for running a contest without her permission

Omg this must happen
  • Options
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    So after act5.2 boss collector introduced which is really a toughest one to defeat,i can surely thought nxt boss going to be really tough.
    But im pretty sure act5.3 boss going to be grandmaster cause if you seen trucos leaked pic of act5 when its not confirmed by kabam act5.2 hidden face is look like collector and so act5.3 image look like grandmaster. so i would be amuse to see who will be going to final boss a fierce boss which want your visa lol joking but definitely be a havoc on skill player also.

Grandmaster is chapter 3 but 4th one seems like an elderly women maybe its madame gao from the netflix series lmao
  • Options
    Spidey076 wrote: »

after doing some google search i will assume the final spot is the caregiver now if its her then im aware she wont look like her counterpart in the comics but pretty sure she been updated in the comics
  • Options
    Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 88
    The final boss of act 5 will probably be Adam Warlock/The Magus. It makes too much sense with the current underground storyline of collecting the infinity stones. Chapter 3 is most likely going to have the Grandmaster as the boss, as it's a reoccurring theme to have someone you partnered with to take down a boss be the next boss (See Thanos, Maestro and collector). We could also potentially see Loki becoming powerful after the defeat of Grandmaster and getting his hands on an Infinity stone, and Thanos is definitely not ruled out. If you have been digging in the source code, there's a couple unused cutscenes that depict Thanos attacking Dormammu and using that to get strange's stone. My bet is Grandmaster/Infinity Gauntlet thanos for 5.3 and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos/Magus for 5.4, but that's all speculation.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    It'll just be an ATM machine where you enter your credit card info and if Kabam is satisfied you win
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310

Lol comment of the era
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    The final boss of act 5 will probably be Adam Warlock/The Magus. It makes too much sense with the current underground storyline of collecting the infinity stones. Chapter 3 is most likely going to have the Grandmaster as the boss, as it's a reoccurring theme to have someone you partnered with to take down a boss be the next boss (See Thanos, Maestro and collector). We could also potentially see Loki becoming powerful after the defeat of Grandmaster and getting his hands on an Infinity stone, and Thanos is definitely not ruled out. If you have been digging in the source code, there's a couple unused cutscenes that depict Thanos attacking Dormammu and using that to get strange's stone. My bet is Grandmaster/Infinity Gauntlet thanos for 5.3 and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos/Magus for 5.4, but that's all speculation.
    @Clobberin_Time look at image of act5.3 its more look like grandmaster so it will definitely be him not Thanos as you can see act5.2 image is same as collector so im pretty sure it will going to be collector unless kabam decided to put 2 boss on act5.3 lol
  • Options
    Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 88
    @Spidey076 Yes, it looks like the Grandmaster. Of course, unless something is confirmed, it's all speculation. Keep in mind, those images are just a placeholder. The Collector silhouette was not the final image for 5.2, and those images shouldn't be 100% proof. It's also fun for the speculation, too.
  • Options
    OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    He hasn't been added yet but why not galactus. Hers a little info on him.

While holding Galactus in captivity, Annihilus persuaded Thanos to find a way to harness his mighty “power cosmic” to use the world devourer as a cosmic cannon. Galactus would eventually freed by the actions of Drax the Destroyer.

5nshdb8d61xk.jpeg

• Options
    OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    I doubt it though
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Some say that the boss of act 5.4 will be the sister of the collector and the grandmaster. I don't know if they have a sister, but it would make sense.
    Others say it can be Hela
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    5.4 , maybe Lady Death/Death
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    It won't matter, cause the way to one up the collector is to give permanent unstoppable, invisibility, evade, thorns with instant death power on basic hits, deadly mean stares, and unavoidable damage by just blocking.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    The Watcher, they have a rule to never interfere, but maybe things would have gone too far, that there is no option but to intervene and show up
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

That's what happened when their brother Trelane tried to get away with the same thing.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    It will be Death, the Love of Thanos
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Sorry misunderstood the article but the last boss picture looks kinda like thisdqgo5u4rtpuh.jpg
  • Options
    Without a doubt gonna be squirrel girl
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Is sentry possible in game?