**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL map question

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Looking at starting another path in LOL and want to confirm whether or not this turn is possible since the generic maps don't show it with the 'standard' paths.

I'm using Blade trinity team with Dorm added on and want to hit Gilly and then hang a left after Gamora and go to over to VP. I did the 'Short' path already going from DD to VP then to DS then Kamala.

I'm looking at going from Gamora to VP to DS again and then finishing off MK path. Want to confirm I can make that turn there. Pretty certain I can but don't recall it it forced you a certain direction. Want to bring Dorm one last time and get benefit on GIlly and DS so no need to bring him again.

I can come in either direction (green) and exit either direction at this intersection (red)?
d47d9g0gvdl6.png

xdmd0t7c8od8.png

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    bbo158tuevfg.png

Is the red path what you're asking for?
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Yep! I didn't see that one on Trucos. Infobot has a different set of paths. Perfection! Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes you can. The top path will be venompool. The lower path will be miles morales.