**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance rewards blackout period. Any changes planned?

2»

Comments

• Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
    What about the times the alliance leaders bumps you out for whatever reason they may choose. I seen some people get bump because the leaders did like like being told to respectfully address the member. The bump player do not get their donations to the alliance back and if it on a Wednesday no SA rewards and also lose out on AW and AQ rewards and is still penalize for leaving the alliance since this is just one of many things that is wrong with alliances and the facts that they expect you to be in this game for every second of your life I really wish there were better alternatives. What happen to promised player versus player I would love to use that then being in an alliance then we all would know who the champs really are then learning the repeated moves of a computers. Real brains do many things a computer just cannot duplicate. I would love to see many of these legends in a player versus player format.
  • Options
    TheShanManTheShanMan Posts: 17
    Well, fortunately you kept it on topic @hobo :|
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    resurrected thread. I still agree this needs changed.