**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do the legends complete master and heroic so fast?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Legends titles for quest are meaningless imo. It is just a sign that you either had a large stash of refills or units or are just willing to spend for the title. It is not a sign of skill (most legends are much better than me I am not saying they are not). It would be cool to obtain but I am not willing to invest into it so I don't deserve it

I use to think the same thing until I actually did a run. It was much harder than I thought it would be. It is much much more than just "being willing to spend."

I'm just thankful I made the cut on my first try because I never want to do that again. It was torturous.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    The sad thing is that KABAM is aware/has always been aware of the advantage that their game gives to iPhone users but has never done anything to put Android users on a level playing field. iPhones are not inherently faster in general just in this game. Why they won't fix this for Android users is unfair but that is apparently unimportant to them.

because android have too much different spe on devices too much well players doesnt care of legend tag so? no need an iphone or a frined have one and u can take from him for a week end :ool

That made less sense than the 14.0 Patch Notes.
  • Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Laifu wrote: »
    There is possible to beat heroic with 3 stars heros ? I just got stuck con chapter 2 that corvus was insane

@Laifu you literally just revived a almost year old thread. How did you even find this thread?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Definitely needs to either be a 5/65 or a r2 6* burst damage dealer, quick fights, lots of time as well. I only wish once you have the title, you don’t take up one of the top 100 spots. But legends r gonna be legends and making it easy detracts from the greatness of a Legend Title
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Definitely needs to either be a 5/65 or a r2 6* burst damage dealer, quick fights, lots of time as well. I only wish once you have the title, you don’t take up one of the top 100 spots. But legends r gonna be legends and making it easy detracts from the greatness of a Legend Title

Some of us just run for multiple tags for fun. It’s a hobby for us.