**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Heimdall seriously?

13»

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    How about that adaptoid bleed immune, power up, regen, unblockable, and poison immmune, wth kabam. Why do you hate us.

Try fighting collector. Adaptoid is a cake walk compared to the Collector. Same abilities too. Regen. Unstoppable. Power Gain. Bleed/Poison immune but ALSO Power lock immune and Tenacity don't forget his instakill sp3 and crazy unavoidable sp1 and 2
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I think most people are tired of seeing complaints on the first day, regardless of stage in the game. I had a full team of 5* r4 champs to complete uncollected. I died several times on heimdall, adaptoid, and red skull. I have now explored red skull's quest on uncollected and the last few times solo'd him with a 4* voodoo. I haven't been back to heimdall yet, but its the same thing. counters will be found.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I think most people are tired of seeing complaints on the first day, regardless of stage in the game. I had a full team of 5* r4 champs to complete uncollected. I died several times on heimdall, adaptoid, and red skull. I have now explored red skull's quest on uncollected and the last few times solo'd him with a 4* voodoo. I haven't been back to heimdall yet, but its the same thing. counters will be found.

Helmdall bait that first sp2. Evade the first part block the projectile thing.
    Bait sp1s rest of fight.. easy as pie

My first time through, i lost a few champs before going in with a sparky heavy to start. then bait sp1.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Between Adaptoid and Heimdall, I’m skipping it this month. It’s not worth the effort it’ll cost based on my skill and champs.
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    The adaption is straight bs even with my 4* r5 sig 99 Medusa he kills me on chip damage then is below 25% health so just wrecks everything seriously considering walking away I like a challenge and have completed act 5 but this fight and red skull are not a challenge just straight bs from kabam after a month where they blew up people’s phones well done kabam piss off your player base even more
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    #nerfallnewchampsbecauseuncollectedistoohard
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »
    The problem is all the champs ppl are saying bc not everyone is a whale or has a sugar parent to provide money to get these champs....i myself dont have medusa 4 or 5 heck not even KM so in a way this will be hard for me but i certainly wont waste my free crystals on something i wont be able to beat 100%.

This game is catering to p2p direction and honestly i aint surprised this is happening but it is pushing f2p players away

In this case any character can off Heimdall, of course some are easier than others, but you don't really need something special to end the fight.

Trust me i know but the champs ppl have named i dont have and certainly dont grind for arenas amymore

Seriously , not to sound like an ****, but any character works, not just the ones people have said. I mean even Khamala or She Hulk

Lmao last line was epic
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Between Adaptoid and Heimdall, I’m skipping it this month. It’s not worth the effort it’ll cost based on my skill and champs.

But they are a piece of cake
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why are you calling for nerf champs? Learn how to counter
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Its a joke smart guy. Read the entire thread. Everytime there is a new node people struggle with and cant handle, they complain and ask for nerfs. Something you know about because you did the same thing. You have no room to talk about difficulty of champs either. Youve contratdicted yourself on this topic several times already. Lets not go there.
    The hashtag is in response to quick assumptions like the thanos boss and IMIW and complain because they are "too hard". Go back to asking for less content, everyone knows you aren't going to do these quest because you can't handle the amount of content.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Heimdall needs the right counter and he's nothing special. 4* Luke Cage solos. Same for Hydra Adaptoid and Red Skull, bring 4* Magik/Voodoo/Morningstar and they'll go down easy.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    For heimdalljust evade the first hit from his special then block the rest
    for The Adaptoid use a awakened ronan and you can stun lock him
    And for RedSkull use Voodoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJScLNQ9Ywc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJFkxqHCsLc
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    This thread has become quite the sausage comparison thread..

I am by no means **** at this game. I got wrecked at first run. It happens.
    Left, decided on other champs to bring, went back and did the wrecking.

Anyone of you boasting about their skills need to really try and be less condescending towards others.
    Especially those claiming that ‘if you don’t have the roster, what are you doing here, it’s high end content you n00bz’. I have a very nice thicc roster. Guess what? There is not a Ronan in it.

So, went back out, regrouped, went back in.
    Heimdall btw is easy with AA. One champ I have not seen any of you ‘god tier players’ mention at all. You’re welcome for the tip.
    Red Skull as was said is a pretty straightforward baiting fight. Adaptoid however... he sucks as much as the one a couple months ago. But hey, you die, you just restart the quest without dumping oodles of revives into a lost cause. Better 30 units to a refill than God knows how many revives and other resources after all.
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    The adaptoid is even worse. Not even a fun challenge just frustrating
    Yep requires a lot of skill and a medusa or Ronan

Skill with Medusa maybe but not Ronan, u just gotta chain stuns that don't take much skill
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    now I've got some energy to do adaptoid - easy, walk in a park with Ronan — just get him to 10 physical resistance charges and spam sp1 till the end of fight. love resistor nodes) you might have to avoid his sp1 once per fight, but it's ok
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,149 ★★★★★
    AA wreak Heimdall Can shut Down the trus stike becasse of the nex when dups migth try AA
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    now I've got some energy to do adaptoid - easy, walk in a park with Ronan — just get him to 10 physical resistance charges and spam sp1 till the end of fight. love resistor nodes) you might have to avoid his sp1 once per fight, but it's ok

Considering not everyone has him (mine is 3* 1/10 or unduped 4* 3/30), ripping him a new one with Magik L3 works wonders. Just don’t do what I did and die at him at 4% :lol:
    Took me some small revives for those 4%.
    Magik wrecks him. Just need to have evade game on point.

Its a joke smart guy. Read the entire thread. Everytime there is a new node people struggle with and cant handle, they complain and ask for nerfs. Something you know about because you did the same thing. You have no room to talk about difficulty of champs either. Youve contratdicted yourself on this topic several times already. Lets not go there.
    The hashtag is in response to quick assumptions like the thanos boss and IMIW and complain because they are "too hard". Go back to asking for less content, everyone knows you aren't going to do these quest because you can't handle the amount of content.

😂 I already finished. Dont you get this offer when you finish??46vcxc4yel7b.jpeg

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

😂 I already finished. Dont you get this offer when you finish??46vcxc4yel7b.jpeg
    I could do with that before uncollected!!! hahah
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I was kicked out of the bifrost before the fight even started.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    4* awaken AA was my answer to him. Take the block dmg on sp2 then bait sp1. Parry heavy, rinse and repeat.