**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam has raised the bar.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
The level of grind on this is gonna be terrible. Gwen’s movie thing went fast. Mark my worlds wait till week 5 when you have so much invested to not get las reward will cost us all thousands of units.

Why would kabam do any different then that.

After all this I please ask you to consider the difficulty or the later weeks.

Oh and thanks for the pym crystals so happy with my 15 shards.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    We have all month, and the next one isn't for another week.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It's so easy for the amount of rewards given
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    5 quests for 1 week, and it takes about 15 energy to fully explore one. You can spend the 15 energy quick, and then spend the rest on monthly. Then the next day, you can spend 15 energy to complete the next quest.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    it's supposed to be done over the course of the week . it's not tedious I think. Just auto playing slowly on epic
  • Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    True strike up blockable energy gain 35* armoir up.... this is in master I run it first so I know not to even bother with uncollected. So disappointing. I’m really bummed thinking of leaving game.

Again?

Pretty sure he is talking about the EQ and not the GP event which is what this post was about...
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I just got killed by hemdal in my uncollected team. On master. Cmon how can you say this isn’t ridiculous

I beat him the first time with no revives. Iceman is the light iceman is the way. And I'm not even uncollected
  • Options
    ElblaggaElblagga Posts: 7
    Nebula with proxima synergy does well against uncollected adaptoid
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,506 ★★★★★
    Elblagga wrote: »

Get out of here with your logic. You aren't welcome on the forums!!!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

What about the players with only one champion that can't use any synergies?
  • Options
    Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Just like any game, if you can’t do it and want to know how then just go into YouTube
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

I told u man just use the 5* Iceman. Easy work and no synergy needed
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Adaptoid is cake. Have u heard of Collector ? That's a challenge. Not Adaptoid
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Adaptoid is cake. Have u heard of Collector ? That's a challenge. Not Adaptoid

it is with the right champs
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    5 quests for 1 week, and it takes about 15 energy to fully explore one. You can spend the 15 energy quick, and then spend the rest on monthly. Then the next day, you can spend 15 energy to complete the next quest.

It takes about 1 hour to explore each difficulty, so for those who are gonna explore all 5(like me lol), it can be done in a day or two. And the rest of the week can be used on EQ while waiting for the next 5 quest.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

I told u man just use the 5* Iceman. Easy work and no synergy needed

Don’t have any of these champs,

I love reading all these posts besides this thread that so many people are saying the same thing. And the people that have champs like yours listed here say “ progress based” , “get good” , “ it’s six stars”.

Your all missing the point. It’s a huge unit grab, it’s a energy sink, unless you have that one champ by luck. or grounded and pounded arenas with units to recharge and use buffs.

Either way other than extreme luck. There are many threads about this month much more than previous months. And the talk on line app is confirming my opinions. Most people don’t post on the boards.

bro, there is A LOT of champions that work really well against heimdall and the pro adaptoid
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    tumblr_or3xbvfH371u1ljrzo1_500.gif
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Guys just buy a odin if you dont have the right champs or skill. I did the same for the stuff I felt I sucked at in LOL. Get units !!!!!!!