**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected adaptoid is a pisstake!

He has an extremely large health pool, high attack, gains unstoppable after every special attack, is bleed and poison immune (archangel is useless), and vigor restores way too much health. I have void and gulliotine, but gulliotine is only a r1 5* and void is a r4 4*. On my team right now I have all 4* r4 and 5. Blade,Sparky,Ghost rider,void and hulk. None of them are able to out damage vigor. Other options I have are star lord, magik, dormammu, wolverine and doc voodoo. (All duped r4 4* except for voodoo and magik). How exactly can I beat him?

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Guillotene doesn’t need to be a high rank to reverse healing. She’d do the trick. Same with void.
  • Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Posts: 129
    Unfortunately I don’t have a Ronan.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Use Magik sp3, remove the buffs and inflict damage as well. Nullify the buff with sp1 too
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    edited August 2018
    Blade + GR , Adaptoid is tagged as a villain so if you have them 2 in a team hell have a chance to not trigger Vigor , also Starky can add even more % chance
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Blade, Magik, OG Vision, Yondu. Civil Warrior with spamming heavy attacks. Doc Ock.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Medusa armor shatter
    Stark sp2
    Nebula shock stacks
    armor shatter won’t stop vigor or buffs. That only works on robots

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Blade + GR , Adaptoid is tagged as a villain so if you have them 2 in a team hell have a chance to not trigger Vigor , also Starky can add even more % chance
    The blade + GR synergy doesn’t stack. It would be a waste of roster space to double them
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    i predict at least 15 more posts like this before the month is over

That's being far too generous.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    The blade + GR synergy doesn’t stack. It would be a waste of roster space to double them

I think he meant having both of them in a team, not two of each on a team.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    MODOK actually did really well for me. Sp1 doesn’t give power, plus it reverses power gain and healing.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa worked wonders on the master adaptoid for me so she'll probably wreck uncollected one as well
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Medusa walked him for me in Uncollected. Once he was shattered there was no power or healing. Once that was done just get him into the corner and lay into him
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    You see, bro, there are many counters to Adaptoid. You just have to find one and get in rhythm.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    What I did was, drained nearly to 35% with Morningstar then used medusa. To finish off
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Medusa worked wonders on the master adaptoid for me so she'll probably wreck uncollected one as well

Wrong. 165k hp + 12.7k Attack ratin
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Medusa armor shatter
    Stark sp2
    Nebula shock stacks
    armor shatter won’t stop vigor or buffs. That only works on robots
    He is a robot
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    ee1wr1quylfv.jpg

How did this even manage to out damage vigor
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    ee1wr1quylfv.jpg

How did this even manage to out damage vigor
    Better question is why would you through a fight taking over 1300 hits, just to prove that Ronan should be the be-all-end-all champ to use..
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    It’s to prove a point to ppl crying how hard the content is and that it requires special champs to use and not everyone has them.

Here - pretty sure everyone who has played even a tiny bit has 2* Ronan.

So there h go- nothing special or whatever needed to finish these quests.

Ppl honestly should simply stop crying and think for a sec before opening 6467244 rant threads about how something is a pisstake.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I used a 4/55 Magik and was quite straight forward. Once he got unblockable, I made sure he had max buffs so I could finish him off with an SP3.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Medusa worked for me. it doesn't make a difference if it's a 5* or a 4*. Get him armor shattered and keep him there and his abilities don't proc.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    After seeing the champs you said you took I don’t think your ready for this content yet... I’m actually glad to see that these UC are getting tougher!! I soloed that adaptiod with MS, it’s taken me ages to get my roster where it is and I’d say a year ago (your level) I would have really struggled
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    Ppl honestly should simply stop crying and think for a sec before opening 6467244 rant threads about how something is a pisstake.

nice number
  • Howd a 2* Ronan out damage vigor