**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New champs already in 5 star crystal

PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
Kabam has repeatedly said we know when new champs are added because there is a banner on the front page. That is how we know. I took them at their word (my mistake, totally on me). No banner and now the proud owner of five star spider Gwen. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You will be the envy of mcoc players worldwide. Put her on unblockable sp1 in Aw, she'll rack up the kills ;)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the spider-gwen ...
    But the champions appear on the picture under the crystal. You should at least notice that. But still, is not your fault only
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I don't spin them. No reason for the agony. I'm a popper.
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    We have known for a long time that she was going in for July and we are in July, what's the surprise?
    9p0zs4r3vxet.jpg
    The suprise is that kabam have historically always added them after maintence. In addition mods on these boards have repeatedly said the way we know they're added is via a banner on the front page of the game.
    Yeah I can't see anything in the banner.
  • I'm in the same boat. I would have rather gotten spider Gwen than freaking Luke cage...
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    PlasmaKing wrote: »
    Yeah I can't see anything in the banner.

click on it and will reveal who was added lol
    It does now. They just updated it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    100% your fault.
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    i popped two anyway and got Juggs and Hulkbuster. Not the best pulls but Juggs will do. Hopefully will dupe him soon. In my mind, the longer I wait, the less chance i have of duping one of my current 5*s or getting SL (which I have an awakening stone for).