**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New champs already in 5 star crystal

PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
Kabam has repeatedly said we know when new champs are added because there is a banner on the front page. That is how we know. I took them at their word (my mistake, totally on me). No banner and now the proud owner of five star spider Gwen. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You will be the envy of mcoc players worldwide. Put her on unblockable sp1 in Aw, she'll rack up the kills ;)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the spider-gwen ...
    But the champions appear on the picture under the crystal. You should at least notice that. But still, is not your fault only
  • Options
    I don't spin them. No reason for the agony. I'm a popper.
  • Options
    PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    We have known for a long time that she was going in for July and we are in July, what's the surprise?
  • Options
    9p0zs4r3vxet.jpg
  • Options
    The suprise is that kabam have historically always added them after maintence. In addition mods on these boards have repeatedly said the way we know they're added is via a banner on the front page of the game.
  • Options
    Yeah I can't see anything in the banner.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I would have rather gotten spider Gwen than freaking Luke cage...
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    PlasmaKing wrote: »
    Yeah I can't see anything in the banner.

click on it and will reveal who was added lol
  • Options
    It does now. They just updated it.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    100% your fault.
  • Options
    FineFine Posts: 78
    i popped two anyway and got Juggs and Hulkbuster. Not the best pulls but Juggs will do. Hopefully will dupe him soon. In my mind, the longer I wait, the less chance i have of duping one of my current 5*s or getting SL (which I have an awakening stone for).