**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dear Kabam

Why is every 5* champ we fight awakened no mater what level or rank but we can't even get a offer to purchase one even for an outrageous price even though we can get ONE through completing a quest I have at least 10 5* champs that I would love to have awakened? Just asking I'm sure a lot of players would love the opportunity to get at least one. I'm not Tony Stark so I can't buy my way into platinum rank so it would be nice to be able to have the opportunity to get an AG every now and then since 5* are more available and needed now. Again just asking.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Must not be doing the GP event. Mostly gold stars.

Also it's because the AI needs all the help it can get against a human player.
  • Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    I guess you probably have overflowing 5* awakening stones so that's cool and I am playing the GP event but that's a give away any way. But still no 5* awakening stones so any 5*'s I get will still be unawakened like most players. And I don't care if the AI needs help I would still like to have a couple of my 5*'s awakened just like most other players.
    Big_420 wrote: »
    I guess you probably have overflowing 5* awakening stones so that's cool and I am playing the GP event but that's a give away any way. But still no 5* awakening stones so any 5*'s I get will still be unawakened like most players. And I don't care if the AI needs help I would still like to have a couple of my 5*'s awakened just like most other players.

Just saying... you're reasoning about the AI is moot when it comes to 5* gems.
  • Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    Moot like your comments?
    Big_420 wrote: »
    Moot like your comments?

Nah brah... look up "moot". My points have a meaning.
  • Mclz1nkzMclz1nkz Posts: 12
    U dont need to pay to get plat :) Well, just play and do all the quests and events (heroic, master, UC) then u gonna open some 5* crystals and dup someone