**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear Kabam

Why is every 5* champ we fight awakened no mater what level or rank but we can't even get a offer to purchase one even for an outrageous price even though we can get ONE through completing a quest I have at least 10 5* champs that I would love to have awakened? Just asking I'm sure a lot of players would love the opportunity to get at least one. I'm not Tony Stark so I can't buy my way into platinum rank so it would be nice to be able to have the opportunity to get an AG every now and then since 5* are more available and needed now. Again just asking.

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Must not be doing the GP event. Mostly gold stars.

Also it's because the AI needs all the help it can get against a human player.
  • Options
    Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    I guess you probably have overflowing 5* awakening stones so that's cool and I am playing the GP event but that's a give away any way. But still no 5* awakening stones so any 5*'s I get will still be unawakened like most players. And I don't care if the AI needs help I would still like to have a couple of my 5*'s awakened just like most other players.
  • Options
    Big_420 wrote: »
    I guess you probably have overflowing 5* awakening stones so that's cool and I am playing the GP event but that's a give away any way. But still no 5* awakening stones so any 5*'s I get will still be unawakened like most players. And I don't care if the AI needs help I would still like to have a couple of my 5*'s awakened just like most other players.

Just saying... you're reasoning about the AI is moot when it comes to 5* gems.
  • Options
    Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    Moot like your comments?
  • Options
    Big_420 wrote: »
    Moot like your comments?

Nah brah... look up "moot". My points have a meaning.
  • Options
    Mclz1nkzMclz1nkz Posts: 12
    U dont need to pay to get plat :) Well, just play and do all the quests and events (heroic, master, UC) then u gonna open some 5* crystals and dup someone