**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wisdom Mastery not working on tile XP?

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
Im trying to help get my wife's account up to level 40 to take advantage of the epic level GP event, so I specced into both the Wisdom and Intelligence mastery for at least these last 2 levels.

However, it seems that at the very least, the wisdom part isnt working half the time. +30xp to every experience gain, +20% from Int, +50% from XP buff, should increase that 30 to 36, then 54. Which means each tile on a map that isnt a fight should award normal XP, increased by 20% and 50%, and then have 54 added to it.

Yet, im running act 2.2 maps of the main story, and only getting 36 XP per tile.

Is this broken, or am I misreading something?

Comments

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I just did a test, removed the XP masteries, and those nodes still gave 36XP.

So it appears they are broken.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    It was to be a reward from a fight or quest. It says it right in the description.

pxodsged8vd7.jpg
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    You get awarded XP from node travel XP. I have even leveled off that XP at least once.

I fail to see the difference based off that description alone. Especially when it uses the word "all" Summoner XP rewards.

Also, I moved into ch 3, and since the energy per node was 2, I would expect roughly double, or 72XP each node. Instead, I was seeing roughly 120ish, which would imply the +50ish from wisdom + intelligence + the 50%xp boost was being added.

It seems the tile XP is being very inconsistent with regard to when wisdom is applied vs when it isnt.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Because "rewards" are clearly label at the end of a fight/quest.

And, the boosts are a % base increase to all XP.