**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone else lost progression on new spidey event?

HiapeindexHiapeindex Posts: 18
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Had 1 move left to make on the short time stark tests. On the highest difficulty. Went and cooked dinner come back and its kicked me out of the quest completely.

I most definitely did not quit the quest as energy is at a premium this month with so much on. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    You only have 1 hour to complete it. There is a timer on the screen the whole time you are in it. Cooking dinner probably took you past that limit.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Yes. I also got a pop up window that said the quest expired after I restart the game even though there was 20 minutes left. Waste of a bit of energy. I completed after I relogged in. Guess I have to make sure to have enough energy to complete a path right away. Definitely a bug that needs to be addressed though.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Dizastar wrote: »
    You only have 1 hour to complete it. There is a timer on the screen the whole time you are in it. Cooking dinner probably took you past that limit.

I missed this post. So it must be like the rifts and only have one hour to complete even though the quest timer is longer. I must have missed the timer at the top. I'll make sure to have the energy ahead of time for all the rest.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Yeah same happen to me its tesrt timer is not onr hour i have a quick work so i quit my game not exit from quest. And come after 30min what i have seen is my progress lost what is happening?its just waste my energy refills and even i log in before one hour so no chance to expire it
  • HiapeindexHiapeindex Posts: 18
    The quest was still open but my champs were locked from aw even though i was no longer in the quest. Restarting phone unlocked them but lost energy and time to do the quest.

I won't waste any more resources on them **** rewards.
  • Noob lmao , learn to read the spotlights for each event, prepare yourself instead of just acting stupid
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Hiapeindex wrote: »
    I won't waste any more resources on them **** rewards.

Entirely your call to make, but at first glance it seems the rewards for heroic and master are, relative to the amount of energy you are spending, higher than the monthly content itself. Assuming you do two out every three Stark assignments, and you only do heroic and master, that's 45 * 60 = 2700 energy spent. That sounds like about the rough energy costs to fully explore heroic and master mode for the monthly quests normally.

Total, those 60 runs will get you:

42,000 spider-verse shards (21 crystals)
    3000 4* shards (1.5 4* crystals)
    3000 5* shards (0.3 5* crystals)
    36000 T4B fragments (1 T4B crystal)
    60 T4CC fragment crystals

Compare that to the rewards for full explore of heroic and master for the monthly: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/8717/announcing-event-quest-battlerealm-homecoming#latest

The rewards are small per run, but they look pretty good in the aggregate. Heck, just doing 20 runs of master gets you the same amount of 5* shards as full explore of heroic and master mode of the monthly.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    I wish I could play it but it's not an option for me. It's not in my game. I do t know why and I am searching for why but alas it's not even an option to click to plAy. I wonder if any of you veterans have experienced this? Also any advice you can offer to a noob I this situation is appreciated.... thanks

If you are referring to the Stark Assignments, there isn't one running now. They are supposed to pop up randomly three or four times a day and are only open for two hours each time.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Noob lmao , learn to read the spotlights for each event, prepare yourself instead of just acting stupid

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    I wish I could play it but it's not an option for me. It's not in my game. I do t know why and I am searching for why but alas it's not even an option to click to plAy. I wonder if any of you veterans have experienced this? Also any advice you can offer to a noob I this situation is appreciated.... thanks

you will need to update the game to play these too...