**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Update 14.0.0 - Android Infinite Loading Bug Still Present

2»

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Guest, Member Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I have this game on a tablet, and Mobile Network isn't available. I can only play the game while in Wi-Fi. The bug is still there. We have a recently updated Wi-Fi system, so it's not my problem. Until Kabam fixes it, I'll be waiting...
    7itfw4a044eo.gif
    ...right here... still waiting...
  • SuperisticsSuperistics Member Posts: 2
    Kabam, please resolve this issue... I've restarted the game thrice in half an hour duration....my characters health is reduced half, because of this bug, and it's really hard to play the game.
  • BrainyBrainy Member Posts: 31
    Kabam!

This bug is killing us. Please fix it.
  • FeralclawFeralclaw Member Posts: 68
    I'm also getting this and wrote some more detailed information here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/12018/not-reconnecting-after-communication-hiccups#latest

I didn't see this thread first, bumping it. I think a sticky should be created.

Besides the detailed information I wrote on the other post it's important to clarify that several of our Alliance members are getting this issue as well and they are both iOS and Android users, so it doesn't seem to be Android exclusive.

• cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    @Kabam Miike or any other Admin. Can we get a update on this problem?
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    Won a fight in AW but had a short wifi los during the fight. The game could not reconnect and I had to restart. Thanks for that
  • BQuBQu Member Posts: 32
    My game never crashed once in the year I started playing. But since the last update the game crashes all the time. Kabam should reimburse us for this since we lose units, potions, victories, etc.

Same here. And on WiFi.