**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

4* Hawkeye

Pulled a 4* Hawkeye from a crystal. Is he worth ranking up?

Comments

• Options
    IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    He is a solid Demi god tier champ in my opinion. Depending on rank, sig level, and your mastery set up he can be a very reliable champ. Potential for massive bleed and guarunteed power control.

Some players think he’s been left in the dust by newer champs, but I still use him in most game modes, (5/50 max sig). He was my very first 4*, and even though I’m lucky enough to have most god tier champs, he still holds a constant place in my roster.

Just one player’s opinion, hope it helps!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,945 Guardian
    Pulled a 4* Hawkeye from a crystal. Is he worth ranking up?

In the early to mid tiers of progress, where you are either just beginning to accumulate your 4* roster or in the process of ranking up your stronger champs, I think Hawkeye is a pretty good champ to rank up if you have no other better options because I don't think you're likely to regret the rank up. He continues to be useful, albeit superceded by newer champions, in the later game.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I started a new account a while ago for the gifting event and played it for a couple months. Got in a gold 3 alliance. Hawkeye was my MVP. Like @DNA3000 said, you might not use him forever but he will help you in a lot of content and if you ever lose an arena fight with him it's your fault lol.