**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Hawkeye

Pulled a 4* Hawkeye from a crystal. Is he worth ranking up?

Comments

• IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    He is a solid Demi god tier champ in my opinion. Depending on rank, sig level, and your mastery set up he can be a very reliable champ. Potential for massive bleed and guarunteed power control.

Some players think he’s been left in the dust by newer champs, but I still use him in most game modes, (5/50 max sig). He was my very first 4*, and even though I’m lucky enough to have most god tier champs, he still holds a constant place in my roster.

Just one player’s opinion, hope it helps!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Pulled a 4* Hawkeye from a crystal. Is he worth ranking up?

In the early to mid tiers of progress, where you are either just beginning to accumulate your 4* roster or in the process of ranking up your stronger champs, I think Hawkeye is a pretty good champ to rank up if you have no other better options because I don't think you're likely to regret the rank up. He continues to be useful, albeit superceded by newer champions, in the later game.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I started a new account a while ago for the gifting event and played it for a couple months. Got in a gold 3 alliance. Hawkeye was my MVP. Like @DNA3000 said, you might not use him forever but he will help you in a lot of content and if you ever lose an arena fight with him it's your fault lol.