**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5*s in arena

Kabam,
If you aren't going to fix the algorithm for matchups in arenas where you can use 5*s, please reduce the resource requirements for taking a r1/25 5* to r2. It is becoming impossible to use your r1/25 5*s anymore as the death match pops up 30 or more fights in. It's maddening.

Comments

• DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Two quick fixes to avoid that issue (the death matches) that have worked consistently for me -
    1. Use a 2/35 in combination with two of your 1/25's. Will always prevent a death match.
    2. Use a 4/40 in combination with two of your 1/25's. Will always prevent a death match.

This is just the nature of the algorithm changing due to more 5/65's being added. It was bound to happen, and many have also seen this happen with their lower PI 3/30's, and the solution is the same for them.

How you reach/hold infinite streak only needs to be minorly adjusted, so it should not be a problem to maintain. It also doesn't slow you down at all (considering I had no trouble getting Red Skull as a 4*), it's just a mental reminder needed that when you hit your 1/25's, start using 4/40's with them.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've been taking up one 5* to 2/35 when I have alphas in stash. Like @Aria_Lerendeair said, it you use one R2 with your 1/25s it's fine.
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    That's the kicker, I am fine with ranking up my r1s to mitigate the death match issue. However, 5 alphas for each one is a bit too much. I will be constantly ranking r1s and not taking up higher champs.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sure, but you don't have to rank them all to 2/35. Just rank enough that you don't have to use a full team of 1/25s. Or you can throw in a 4* champ if you are so inclined. I don't run enough arena to bother with 4*s unless I'm grinding for units/battlechips, in which case I'll use 5/50s in the basic arena for some milestones.
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Thanks for the input. I will adjust as much as I can.