**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation update ?

Title speaks for itself , we were promised an update this week regarding compensation for july overheating. Yet to see one and we all know the forum mods dont make updates on the weekends.

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I don't see us getting much of nothing for compensation.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Week isn't over. Chill.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Last thing I saw was, which you’re right, they were gonna update us this week but they also said not to expect much.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Oh and there's about 20 other threads asking the same thing with no response or being shut down some info would be nice but every1 is gonna be pissed when the announcements are made because its not up too everyone's expectations
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Just a guess but I’d assume later in the day tomorrow, that way any backlash will die off over the weekend. Kinda like how businesses tend to let people go more towards the end of the day on a Friday lol
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    So they actually said it wouldn't be much? For July? This past July???
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    So they actually said it wouldn't be much? For July? This past July???
    Yup. I believe Lyra might have been the one say or it or mike. Not sure but yeah. They said it didn’t affect it so much that. I quote “ don’t expect high amount of shards, rank down tickets, or awakening gems.”
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Mike v1.0

ljppgwxp76fd.jpeg

Mike v2.0
    v96lyo5hvg66.jpeg

Dr. Zola
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    It was miiiiiiike
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    My guess and this is just a guess is they will issue 3 to 5 full energy refills and max rewards for completing heroic and master event quests and 1 week worth of aq rewards for what your alliance normally averages at for peak milestone. Like I said it's just a guess as when it comes to kabam I don't expect anything.
    What I feel compensation should be is
    10 full energy refills
    20 arena refills
    2 4* rank up gems r3-r4
    1 5* rank up gem r2-r3
    40 4* generic Sig stones
    20 5* generic Sig stones
    5 t4 Ali team revives
    5 t4 Ali team potions
    5 t4cc crystals
    5 t4 basics
    10 t3cc crystals
    15 t2cc crystals
    5 t1 alpha

The whole idea of why I think that would be an appropriate compensation is to compensate for materials many people were not able to gain through july. I would double that for June to be included. So many outages. Heating problems. Broken mechanics.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    rnr87 wrote: »
    @Ace_03 this is a community forum if u don't want opinions don't post in a community forum.......

The kid flagged your comment lol
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Still overheating like crazy. Rather have it fixed.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    Any update on Miike v3.0 ?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike and/or @Ad0ra_ :

The announcement you made is a week ago now. And while I appreciate the fact that it might be a somewhat tricky thing to get right across the board (despite the fact people will flame me for saying that), could you at least give a summary of things that have been discussed if a final verdict hasn’t been given yet on the matter?

No need to deep dive the entire meeting and its outcome. But some form if progress post if you’ve not reached a joint decision yet. Some information (even if not the most positive) is better than silence.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Love the spam flag on my comment above—thread was debating who said what about restitution, so the two definitive posts from Miike would be pretty relevant. But you be you, you anonymous Forums Vigilante!

Dr. Zola
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Mike said there will be no update "until next week AT LEAST".
    Be patient. The update will come.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Why do I have a feeling that Kabam won't give appropriate compensation or none at all? [edited by Moderator]
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Title speaks for itself , we were promised an update this week regarding compensation for july overheating. Yet to see one and we all know the forum mods dont make updates on the weekends.

Hi! The announcement has been posted here. Thanks for your patience, everyone! We hope you enjoy the Summoner Appreciation. :)
This discussion has been closed.