**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

red skull..... why........

i bought 10 hofund crystals. got extremely lucky and pulled him twice, took him to R3 and he sucks!
not the champ i thought he would be. make him like the uncollected version.

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    DONT BUY THOSE CRYSTALS EVER
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    You mean, make him like you are always powered by a node with a ton of buffs...lol. If you would have done a few quick searches before taking him to r3, you would have seen that he was not that good.

Is this a 5*? That would be a lot of resources to put into a champ without knowing much about him. If it is just a 4*, not a big deal...all my 4* are at R3.
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    You mean, make him like you are always powered by a node with a ton of buffs...lol. If you would have done a few quick searches before taking him to r3, you would have seen that he was not that good.

Is this a 5*? That would be a lot of resources to put into a champ without knowing much about him. If it is just a 4*, not a big deal...all my 4* are at R3.

yeah.. 4*
    i dont think i would of put that many resources lol. i did it with masacre lol 5* he is fun.. i like him better
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Pulled him as a 5* today. Gonna be rank 1 arena fodder for a while unless a bad ass synergy comes along
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »

yeah.. 4*
    i dont think i would of put that many resources lol. i did it with masacre lol 5* he is fun.. i like him better

4*, I wouldn't worry much about it then. R3 is what all 4* should be at anyway for arenas at least. I'd like a Masacre. I might be at a point where I'm glad my last crystal opening wasn't anything good, I'm out of resources after getting lucky with the Ghost/Wasp crystal and pulling a 5* of both, got a 4* Cap IW and 4* Heimdall from their crystals.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    How can you EVER expect a playable champ to be as powerful as an event version of it?
    That will never happen. Pulled him as 4* too today. Took him to r3 where he’s gonna stay forever.
    He’s not bad, and he’s quite fun to play.