Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

red skull..... why........

i bought 10 hofund crystals. got extremely lucky and pulled him twice, took him to R3 and he sucks!
not the champ i thought he would be. make him like the uncollected version.

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    DONT BUY THOSE CRYSTALS EVER
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    You mean, make him like you are always powered by a node with a ton of buffs...lol. If you would have done a few quick searches before taking him to r3, you would have seen that he was not that good.

Is this a 5*? That would be a lot of resources to put into a champ without knowing much about him. If it is just a 4*, not a big deal...all my 4* are at R3.
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    You mean, make him like you are always powered by a node with a ton of buffs...lol. If you would have done a few quick searches before taking him to r3, you would have seen that he was not that good.

Is this a 5*? That would be a lot of resources to put into a champ without knowing much about him. If it is just a 4*, not a big deal...all my 4* are at R3.

yeah.. 4*
    i dont think i would of put that many resources lol. i did it with masacre lol 5* he is fun.. i like him better
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Pulled him as a 5* today. Gonna be rank 1 arena fodder for a while unless a bad ass synergy comes along
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »

yeah.. 4*
    i dont think i would of put that many resources lol. i did it with masacre lol 5* he is fun.. i like him better

4*, I wouldn't worry much about it then. R3 is what all 4* should be at anyway for arenas at least. I'd like a Masacre. I might be at a point where I'm glad my last crystal opening wasn't anything good, I'm out of resources after getting lucky with the Ghost/Wasp crystal and pulling a 5* of both, got a 4* Cap IW and 4* Heimdall from their crystals.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    How can you EVER expect a playable champ to be as powerful as an event version of it?
    That will never happen. Pulled him as 4* too today. Took him to r3 where he’s gonna stay forever.
    He’s not bad, and he’s quite fun to play.