**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shut down Alliance Wars as a game mode permanently.

13»

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Permanently banning the game’s biggest cheaters could salvage AW Seasons but that would mean integrity means more to Netmarble than $
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    Just disable Alliance Wars until you have the proper countermeasures in place to take care of the cheating. Allowing cheaters to grow a larger and larger roster gap from legit players is very detrimental to the long term health of your game. Wake up KABAM! Fix your game or remove the broken game play.... pick one
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The game was a thousand times better back without AW
  • Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Some of us actually enjoy Wars. I don't agree with shutting them down permanently just because some don't know how to follow rules.

I am glad you are still able to enjoy wars. I do understand your point of view for not shutting down Wars. To be fair my suggestion wasn't based upon whether or not they follow the rules. It was based upon how toxic it makes the game at the higher tiers.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Not sure why people are freaking out about all of this because it shouldn't be very surprising. Cheating has been going on in gaming since it's creation.

Every single competitive game has cheating in it.