**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

Comments

• EVERTONIAEVERTONIA Posts: 1
    Vintage Kabam but you can get onto aw or aq still via the alliance section
  • terrrycshterrrycsh Posts: 54
    edited August 2018
    Hey everyone!

Our team is aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Thank you for your patience. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Thank you for apologizing and acknowledging, but no thanks bcos there are plenty of apologies week-in week-out with lots of issues NEVER EVER GET FIXED and KEPT COMING BACK.

Stop apologizing and start fixing, which is a much better way for you and everyone :)

Don't apologize, Don't compensate, and Don't give us problem or quality issue to begin with. :)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Glad they fixed dungeon issues before bringing it back. Worst company ever!

Not that you're over-exaggerating.

• Surya149Surya149 Posts: 25
    Y do u guys started dungens ikj1y405vt8kx.png
    Was in middle of AQ
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Kabam is just plain terrible
  • Mekh2Mekh2 Posts: 14
    Can't get to AW screen to do rearrangements due to issue... Now our AW has started 😩
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    They are going to lose a lot of players after this season ends
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 129
    Come on kabam I was really hoping you would of made sure your servers could handle the work this time when bringing back dungeons. Ummm nope dungeons start game is broken clap clap, please fix this asap
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    The game is broken and dungeon don't start yet. Se couldn't one more time finish Map5x5 because this, this is very stressful for a game we should be actual enjoying.... p0kcle21o2cp.png
  • MayleutMayleut Posts: 11
    I’m guessing at the problem being the reintroduction of dungeons, yet again whilst trying to heimdall arena my does not want to load. Why is whenever kabam want to put something else in they mess the game up so badly. Not a great time at the moment.
  • What seems to be a reoccurring problem, whenever Kabam goes to start a new technical phase of the game they don’t test it properly and when it goes live it shuts the game down! You are doing a Bang Up job! @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Wolf
  • Shane17Shane17 Posts: 27
    Werewrym wrote: »
    ezmoney wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Our team is aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Thank you for your patience. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

trying to finish aq.... fix it or refund my boosts

Don't worry... When appreciation week comes around you can pick the AQ package to get those potions back! Don't you feel appreciated?
    Run477 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Why are u using boosts in aq and why is your aq finishing so late?

Was going to ask the same thing lol
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Dungeons are definitely back
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    what's wrong with you guys? why to complain??? Kabam announced this server lags, and crashes when they added a counter for new dungeons... :)
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Couple thousand at least, right?
  • JaggumanJagguman Posts: 21
    83gz6vkbe54w.png

I can navigate any menu and pagewhen try to click fight the page comes.with loader and spins infinity time in a loop and never stop nnot able to access anything.. restarted the system several times no change. Checked for new update not available.. game not working for me
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Me too
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Shane17 wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Don't worry... When appreciation week comes around you can pick the AQ package to get those potions back! Don't you feel appreciated?
    Run477 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Why are u using boosts in aq and why is your aq finishing so late?

Was going to ask the same thing lol

Smaller alliance facing day 4 opponents. Fights get tougher and item use is on. Why not use items?

Real life comes first.
  • GoDuncGoDunc Posts: 2
    Same here..every week at least one new stupid thing in the game and problems with playing
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Same old same old are we really surprised get your house in order kascam
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Mekh2 wrote: »
    Can't get to AW screen to do rearrangements due to issue... Now our AW has started 😩

Sorry but waiting until the last hour is just bad planning. There's 24 hours to place and rearrange, this is on you.

Sorry but the player doesn't have the ability to see into the future..
    If the player is given a certain time limit for something you expect to actually have that time..
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Hey everyone!

How about you just remove the dungeons and scrap it off all together. It’s the worse event you have given us and causes no ends of problems.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Musicman wrote: »
    I can login and I get the main menu. I click fight to go into quests, and nothing pops up. The wheel just keeps spinning on data and wifi. I'm using a s7.

this ^^^^^^
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    There was a poll on Friday that asked how fast you thought the game was going to crash, as soon as dungeons we're introduced.

I chose immediately, I was right.

I thought of that poll also once I read about the game being down. I think I voted it down go down within 1 hour.

Looks like the player base has low expectations ... and with good reason.
  • XepherXepher Posts: 17
    Compensation incoming: Extended Summoner appreciation week for 3 more days!
  • McStacheMcStache Posts: 43
    Game loading fine but as soon as we hit fight it just spins and spins... anyone else?
This discussion has been closed.