**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dead Beat Dungeon Players

hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Last night I got paired in a dungeon with an idiot who never communicated a word, just went charging in, and was dead by room 2. I went ahead and took down the boss with the link still up and hit the option to conclude the dungeon but I guess the idiot just walked away or something once he was dead and never picked any options. I was forced to sit there for the remainder of the dungeon (Over 10 minutes.) before I could move on to another dungeon. Is there any way around this? I saw how to leave the lobby or whatever it's called but that didn't end that particular dungeon to allow me to move onto another. It seems like, if a player wants to leave a dungeon party, they should be able to do so without the consent / agreement of the other player. One player should not have the ability to hold captive another against their will.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I thought there was a new early exit option for such cases.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I thought so as well but couldn't find it.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    You have to use the red door on bottom right. Like leaving a regular quest.
    Thanks I'll try that next time. I still get the rewards?
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    You get half the rewards I believe.
    Same rewards as you get for not finishing the room. Doesn’t matter if you stay or leave. 👍
    Thank you @JC_
    Not a problem!! 👍👍 I was very happy with the new feature, it was so annoying getting trapped.
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    That’s so frustrating, i feel your pain....I’ll never use global chat for a dungeon partner again.....
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    I only use the dungeon with people in my alliance, I don't have time for randoms with the [dungeon match system]
  • I had to waste 6 champions last night due ppl dying at room 3, I’m like OK, good thing 4* have a 24 hour cooldown..
    I'd prefer just my ally but we can never seem to be on at the same times. So I'm trying to build a small network of reliable dungeon-mates to increase my odds long-term. I've found one or two so far. Some PITA now for bigger rewards consistently long-term.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It’s actions like you describe, that have made me refuse to participate in dungeons.