**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone up for the idea of alternate skins?

I haven't really thought about it in much depth yet but the idea sounds like something that could be really cool. Maybe even have a costume you can set for other players to see in competitive fights. I don't know.. something fun to add a little variety to the waves of same champs ya see everyday.

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    This would over load the servers and cause more in game delays, bad idea.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    Cog wheels. >:)
  • Options
    Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53
    Please no
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No kabam already has enough to milk the whales they dont need more
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Maybe 1 2 or 3. But definitely not 4skins. I don't want to see any that in this game.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    This isn't league of legends, no skins here, just new champions
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Think of the hamsters, please.
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    We are way past skins at this point. We have 3 Peter Parker spider men, three Captain Americas, two iron men and many more. If you wanted skins you would have to get rid of many champions which I’m sure people don’t want to do
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i would say yes......

but it would have been something that needed to be done ages ago.......

we have so many variations of same same champs now it would be impossible......
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I would like an iron spider skin.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    How would we know which version of a champion we are fighting (therefore knowing its abilities) if you can change it to look like a different version?
  • Options
    Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    As much as I'd like this game to go down the Future Fight route with that; it'll never happen. Kabam makes them new characters instead of alt costumes. I don't even know if that would work here. Would they really go down the FF path and make each costume change aspects of the character? That would... I don't know what that would do to this game. It'd be a major drastic change and I don't know if that's a good idea.
  • Options
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    How would we know which version of a champion we are fighting (therefore knowing its abilities) if you can change it to look like a different version?

Different costumes would not mean different names. If you are fighting a Champion that is called "Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)" you would still know that it is the Stark Enhanced version, no mather what he looks like.

I think it is a nice idea but I also belive that it might lead to more server problems. So I rather say no to that idea.
  • Options
    RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Haha very insightful actually. Shame the game is built against that.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    NOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I say no to skins, but I think it would be cool to have unique/selectable avatars for your in-game profile pic. I had Howard the duck as mine for a while due to a) my roster not being very great; b) his high PI; c) my foolish mistake to rank him up to R4 because I thought he might be a solid war defender. I didn’t like it.

I think it would be a cool feature to unlock once you hit level 60. I think it would be cool to earn alternate avatars during uncollected eq’s & special events. It wouldn’t be much different than the rare titles earned at that level. A good example would have been the classic Old Man Wolverine from the Days of Future Past comic cover that could have been earned during the Sentinal AQ.
  • Options
    RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Not a bad idea. I like that a lot actually..
  • Options
    ShaeelShaeel Posts: 1
    :)
  • Options
    DNA99DNA99 Posts: 4
    Look I never post here but follow along from time to time. All I want is to be able to sell ALL of my **** 5* champs that are useless. Someone should make that happen like yesterday........
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    .... and then pull another of the same? :s