**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons Multiple Bugs

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
1st : I fought agains miniboss Kingpin with wolverine, when I get back to dungeons page,Kingpin was still standing.I couldn't fight him again,after that I tried to shut the game down and log in back,and after that when I tried to get back dungeons I found myself in homepage. So yeah,dungeons are not running as it supposed to be,still...
Video : https://youtube.com/watch?v=H9gpWt9bC0M

2nd and the best of all time : I fought against crossbones miniboss, dungeon 6 room 3 with 4* hyperion,I won the match but when I came back on dungeon,Crossbones was still standing.My dungeon mate beat him and when we went to next room,game bugged and disconnected me. When I came back I could get back in dungeons this time..Luckily. Was that actual lucky,cause I may have seen the best and the best,the most shocking bug of all time. Guys when I came back,my team was CHANGED, I beat Crossbones with 4* Hyperion with team of 5* cable and 4* hela or medusa(cant remember exactly). But when I came back I saw this :
lk47606a2zkt.png

Comments