**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ugh Domino on the Red Skull quest...

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I haven’t really played against domino much since the EQ with her cause I don’t play competitive AW, and my butt is getting handed to me by her stupid glitchy block breaks. What’s a strat someone has developed for her? Just intercept? Any good champs to use? Thanks

Comments

• AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    She is not block breaking. She is just overpower and has odd mechanism, so you need to study her move, check out on videos on how to fight domino, it helps.

And if you are at uncollected monthly quest, you will cry harder. I can’t imagine what happen if she is 20k PI with buffet and immune debuff nodes.

(To those whoever disagree that she is overpowered, just imagine if you are fighting her in LOL, then you will realized that)
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    You tube how to fight her. It takes perfection to defeat her with a tech champ. She is ridiculous.
    The buffet node makes it super hard
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Are you sure she isn’t block breaking, cause I block for a parry just like I would any other champ and every time I would get hit. Is it just she dashes much faster?
    I’m only playing thru master this month but she still lays waste to my 5/50s (no 4/55 worthy yet)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Gulk
    Dash back on her attack then dash in to hit... don't parry her. YouTube it
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Are you sure she isn’t block breaking, cause I block for a parry just like I would any other champ and every time I would get hit. Is it just she dashes much faster?
    There is a youtube video only to prove that domino is not block breaking, just that you can’t parry the 2ticks attack (gunshots), and in unlucky, you can’t even dodge an attack... there are so many new mechanism applied to donmino, so you really need to do a little bit study on her before fighting.
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Do what i did. Use a team revive on each of her paths lmao
    Waynedavy wrote: »

Yeah I know about backdraft/ yo-yo intercepting. Thx tho.
    Don’t have Gulk.

Do y’all think Mordo would work? I could get him as a 4-5* this afternoon from GPGTTM and he doesn’t have any abilities on basic attacks and only a 100% on his L2 (with an immunity to AAR).

I guess my real question in asking is does she ignore AAR immunity like Blade or not?
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Waynedavy wrote: »

Yeah I know about backdraft/ yo-yo intercepting. Thx tho.

This is a different thing from the yo-yo intercept. Domino medium attack takes so much time that you can evade and attack during the same medium animation with 100% reliability and even when she has special attack ready.

So like dash back light attack?(don’t worry I’m gonna look it up soon ish
  • KumbieKumbie Posts: 62
    "i hate domino" is all i can say
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I sacrifice AA on Domino's alter each round and move on. i can usually get neurotoxin going no problem. I take a large amount of degen but can usually bleed her to death first or at least almost completely. Finish her off and then move on. I parry her though. If you keep close distance you can parry every time or at least bait a heavy.
    edited August 2018
    Okay I’ll give AA a try.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited August 2018
    1) Use the dash back technique. As soon as domino comes in with her medium, dash back a bit and immediately go in and hit her. Her medium has a long animation and you can do this EVERYTIME.

2) Don't try to parry at all. You'll get clipped eventually.

3) Use someone who can heal block, reverse heal and/or deal good damage.
    I had Archangel , Void and both kill her with relative ease.

Void is great because once you get the FOTV on her and a few more debuffs, Domino loses health for each evade/dex Void performs (Reversing the heal from Buffet)
    Ok I just used my guys I had in the quest. The dashback light attack really helped. Thx guys