**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Footage of a cheater

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i was playing dungeons and when i finnished my first fight my partner had suddenly finnished the boss. seemed fishy so i started recording and yup there it was, took out every foe in 3 seconds. so my question is what to do now?? i dont wanna be banned or whatever because i was in there with a cheater. left the dungeon as soon as i recorded it. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Valkyrie

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    Why post it here? Send it to support. Nothing can be done here besides closing this thread
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    I find a guy lvl 48 with classic ultron, i start to harass him for the truth till he confess he cheated

I have a screenshot of his profile, should i post it here or send a ticket ( never send one)?
  • Options
    Documentation can help save your account as well. Video of it and reporting is great to keep yourself safe if you're doing nothing wrong... But mentioning it here may help as well since it's just more documentation
  • Options
    I find a guy lvl 48 with classic ultron, i start to harass him for the truth till he confess he cheated

I have a screenshot of his profile, should i post it here or send a ticket ( never send one)?

Send in a ticket. Discussing any player on the forum is against the rules.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why post it here? Send it to support. Nothing can be done here besides closing this thread

In all fairness, the system for reporting isn't user friendly.

Better than posting here though. Get nothing outnof it here.
  • Options

I suppose.

I just can't fault people because of ignorance.

I'm assuming he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, so he came to the forums.

Could be wrong, though.
  • Options

I suppose.

I just can't fault people because of ignorance.

I'm assuming he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, so he came to the forums.

Could be wrong, though.

Doubtful OP knew better. Now we wait for the close lol
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I don’t dungeon so I don’t know, but is there much delay/lag? Is it possible he looked like he was taking only 3 seconds to defeat a champ, but really it was 30-45 seconds?
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I don’t dungeon so I don’t know, but is there much delay/lag? Is it possible he looked like he was taking only 3 seconds to defeat a champ, but really it was 30-45 seconds?

The delay in the dungeons is not more than a couple of seconds.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    So i was playing dungeons and when i finnished my first fight my partner had suddenly finnished the boss. seemed fishy so i started recording and yup there it was, took out every foe in 3 seconds. so my question is what to do now?? i dont wanna be banned or whatever because i was in there with a cheater. left the dungeon as soon as i recorded it. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Valkyrie

For ingame issues, you'll have to contact the ingame support. They can sort out that stuff.
  • Options
    GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    Link the video
  • Options
    Hey there,

If you are having problems with another player or suspect someone of cheating, please report this to our Customer Service Team.

This discussion has been closed.