Game down Aug. 22 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Member Posts: 191
    Hey everyone!

The team is aware that the game is experiencing connection issues again! We're working on getting it resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Dear Kabam Vydious, This Time Could You Please Keep The Game Up?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Maintenance so nice, let's do it twice....
  • BosleyBosley Member Posts: 281 ★★★
    sha2356__ wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

The team is aware that the game is experiencing connection issues again! We're working on getting it resolved. Thank you for your patience.

is compensation being scaled for the repeated downage following the summoner appreciation week announcement? this is the third outage i believe since that announcement.

Not a chance.
  • NamelezNamelez Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    Never. Most ridiculous company ever my dude.
  • Player909Player909 Member Posts: 50
    Right after I bought an energy refill! Downtime, injustice, and The Kabam Way!

Garbage freakin company. Im trying to remember the good times.
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Member Posts: 42
    And, just spent on a big o'l energy package. Ugg. Nothing like spending on energy see it at 70 and not get to the next node.
  • TRETRE Member Posts: 66
    Is there literally, ONE other mobile platform this bad?
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Member Posts: 84
    But this will be removed in 10 seconds.
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Member Posts: 51
    Never :D
  • Josh056Josh056 Member Posts: 126
    Game down again. You think we could get Halls of Fortune added to this coming “summoner appreciation week”?
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Member Posts: 535
    cizwfhsppqyw.png
    Seriously?
  • mdsubmdsub Member Posts: 180
    This is like the 3rd time today.. this is bad.
  • Scud77Scud77 Member Posts: 86
    Dungeons have broken the game again?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yay... dungeons working as intended. Just like last time they ran. I’d say we will experience this the entire times dungeons is active.

The hamsters are tired and can’t keep up. Give everyone dungeon rewards as part of appreciation and take them down.
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    Very Very unstable seems every load Takes 30 sec. Or so

ek4ypu7vc0uf.png
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,404 ★★★★★
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    authentic trash of game, mokery of business and irresponsable work

Then why play? Move on to another game. Preferably one with less need for hyperbole.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    Get your game togther or just giv op one the game no fun it happen every Day. @Kabam Miike Tel this to the devs. Ther need to drop the game for good
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Member Posts: 45
    I feel appreciated already, don't all of you?
  • HENRY40087HENRY40087 Member Posts: 91
    Maintenence has occurred for the second time this evening. Once it is up and running again, I hope to have access for a resealable time for gameplay. Are you going to make up for this?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I feel cheated out of my dungeon run...
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Personally, it remise me of a girl I've met, à few years ago. Just when I was station to have fun, she was "disconecting"...😉😉😉
  • Abhishek_MhatreAbhishek_Mhatre Member Posts: 0
    It's the third time within 3 hours I'm getting emergency maintainance. Ok it happened before and no compensation. I wanted to complete gwenpool goes to movies(Epic , Master , Heroic) within an hour but Game says poor connection. I've got 2mbps wifi and also 4G net connetion . Getting tired of this things.
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Member Posts: 51
    Maintenance so nice, let's do it twice....

Don't be like that. It's only 1:30 Pacific time. We can manage a third!!
  • ScarmorZScarmorZ Member Posts: 1
    Okay, since the game is down, once again, could we at least get a refresh on our champs for dungeons?! it's not like everyone has a huge roster with good champs to choose from -.- (i dont plan on paying 70 units for one freakin refresh)
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Member Posts: 174
    I was in a damn dungeon when it happened u can’t do this like I’m missing out and I have limited champs I can do this with

Please refresh all my champs
  • sd__whitesd__white Member Posts: 182
    Kabam, y'all a great company, but man y'all have to get this issue together. The system crash more than PSN.

Emergency Maintenence x5
    xpzprwg2cbsz.png
  • jdawggs316jdawggs316 Member Posts: 54
    k4mqpg90ypmk.png

Spinning the Gwenpool crystal for Master and the game goes down @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike

You tell me what I should do about it.
  • L3pa_DL3pa_D Member Posts: 60
    Can we at the very least get all champs refreshed for dungeons? As that’s twice now we’ve been kicked out in middle of dungeons this one that just started
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    deadscoob wrote: »
    Tsunani wrote: »
    Dungeons causing outages again... How incompetent a company must be to commit the same mistake twice?
    Well tbf it’s not twice. They make the same mistake each release, they don’t learn (aka dgaf), neither do the hosting company which they’ll no doubt be paying a poverty spec contract on.

It fell like every Day for me.
This discussion has been closed.