Game down Aug. 22 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Never. Most ridiculous company ever my dude.
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Right after I bought an energy refill! Downtime, injustice, and The Kabam Way!

Garbage freakin company. Im trying to remember the good times.
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Posts: 36
    And, just spent on a big o'l energy package. Ugg. Nothing like spending on energy see it at 70 and not get to the next node.
  • TRETRE Posts: 61
    Is there literally, ONE other mobile platform this bad?
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    But this will be removed in 10 seconds.
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Never :D
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    cizwfhsppqyw.png
    Seriously?
  • Josh056Josh056 Posts: 117
    Game down again. You think we could get Halls of Fortune added to this coming “summoner appreciation week”?
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 175
    This is like the 3rd time today.. this is bad.
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Dungeons have broken the game again?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 4,633 ★★★★★
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    authentic trash of game, mokery of business and irresponsable work

Then why play? Move on to another game. Preferably one with less need for hyperbole.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 842 ★★
    Very Very unstable seems every load Takes 30 sec. Or so

ek4ypu7vc0uf.png
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,703 ★★★★★
    Get your game togther or just giv op one the game no fun it happen every Day. @Kabam Miike Tel this to the devs. Ther need to drop the game for good
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 42
    I feel appreciated already, don't all of you?
  • HENRY40087HENRY40087 Posts: 91
    Maintenence has occurred for the second time this evening. Once it is up and running again, I hope to have access for a resealable time for gameplay. Are you going to make up for this?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I feel cheated out of my dungeon run...
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Personally, it remise me of a girl I've met, à few years ago. Just when I was station to have fun, she was "disconecting"...😉😉😉
  • It's the third time within 3 hours I'm getting emergency maintainance. Ok it happened before and no compensation. I wanted to complete gwenpool goes to movies(Epic , Master , Heroic) within an hour but Game says poor connection. I've got 2mbps wifi and also 4G net connetion . Getting tired of this things.
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 50
    Maintenance so nice, let's do it twice....

Don't be like that. It's only 1:30 Pacific time. We can manage a third!!
  • Okay, since the game is down, once again, could we at least get a refresh on our champs for dungeons?! it's not like everyone has a huge roster with good champs to choose from -.- (i dont plan on paying 70 units for one freakin refresh)
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I was in a damn dungeon when it happened u can’t do this like I’m missing out and I have limited champs I can do this with

Please refresh all my champs
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Kabam, y'all a great company, but man y'all have to get this issue together. The system crash more than PSN.

Emergency Maintenence x5
    xpzprwg2cbsz.png
This discussion has been closed.