• bubbapost1979bubbapost1979 Member Posts: 23
    edited August 2018
    Bummer
  • bogdan92bogdan92 Member Posts: 2
    i need to make points to arena with this maintenece is imposible
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Member Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018

You should hide your IP, for your information

Appreciate the concern. Bit of a moot point since you reposted the information lol.
  • DecapDecap Member Posts: 2
    My girl friend can log in but i cant. On the same wifi. Just started a dungeon with her. She got back in and i didnt. Gggrrrrrrrr
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    You know this is out of control already, so I'm spinning crystals I haved saved and worked hard for and can't stop it because of connection issues. What really bothers me, is how Kabam still does not communicate, giving **** compensation for 2 months of horrible performance and then said the appreciation month which is now a week are the compensations as well?
  • Player567Player567 Member Posts: 10
    I’ve never known a Game to be so unstable in all my life. Treat us like customers and fix your game kabam. This can’t be happening during dungeons. It’s beyond a joke now !
  • BosleyBosley Member Posts: 281 ★★★
    Dungeons were clearly the issue both the first time they were introduced and again this time. Has KABAM not learned anything?

It's a time consuming game mode that isn't worth playing and on top of that it's crashing the rest of the game.
  • NamelezNamelez Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    1 ah ah ah
    2 ah ah ah
    3 ah ah ah
    3 ! 3 Server Maintenances today !
  • Woz22Woz22 Member Posts: 57
    Trying to finish Gwen Pool still down
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    Bosley wrote: »
    Dungeons were clearly the issue both the first time they were introduced and again this time. Has KABAM not learned anything?

It's a time consuming game mode that isn't worth playing and on top of that it's crashing the rest of the game.
    Ther mabye need to buy better sever oh bo ther use a rabiat
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Member Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    Very Very unstable seems every load Takes 30 sec. Or so

ek4ypu7vc0uf.png

gje8q0h9atpr.png

Bro.
  • Bobmacoy71Bobmacoy71 Member Posts: 15
    Maintenance week hahaha
  • TsunaniTsunani Member Posts: 173
    The worst part is that they don't know what compensation is.
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Member Posts: 124
    I'm no server admin - but let's go out on a limb here and say the issue is probably similar to the day they had the $1 crystal. let's start there maybe?
  • Preston0834Preston0834 Member Posts: 8
    Kabam - REFRESH CHAMPS FOR DUNGEONS
  • Abhishek_MhatreAbhishek_Mhatre Member Posts: 0
    It's happening again and again . Continuous emergency maintainance and network problem. I've got 2 Mbps wifi n 4G net.other games work fine . This game sucks again and again . It shows network problem and ends up in emergency maintainance. No compensation for all this things😐
  • PbishopPbishop Member Posts: 143
    uiyabj2lkdu7.jpeg
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Member Posts: 42
    umrjake57 wrote: »
    I was just about to finish killing LOL Maestro with one shot using my 2* Carnage when this maintenance hit, where is my compensation?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

No video, it didn't happen. :smiley:
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Member Posts: 174
    I was in a damn dungeon when it happened u can’t do this like I’m missing out and I have limited champs I can do this with

Please refresh all my champs
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Member Posts: 429
    Sumner apreaciation week started early and by that i mean a week of emerengcy maninentence where the game is not playable for a week
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Member Posts: 174
    rfr1jsgn1hlj.png
    This is a damn joke
  • 180290anderson180290anderson Member Posts: 13
    dylso4ziyhz9.png
  • Preston0834Preston0834 Member Posts: 8
    free recharge champs for dungeons
  • Mcfly89Mcfly89 Member Posts: 28
    Everybody should be given a handful of dungeon energy refills.
    Both times I was in dungeons and have now lost champs for a day.
  • BosleyBosley Member Posts: 281 ★★★
    I have a better chance of getting my hair to grow back from male pattern baldness than I do of getting adequate compensation from KABAM for all these maintenance issues..... KABAM!
  • HENRY40087HENRY40087 Member Posts: 91
    I had some intentions somewhere along the lines to buy something like possibly getting some more units on sale as normal, only to be held up by another emergency maintenance crash. I might buy something later if you are able to keep the game online for a good duration.
  • NamelezNamelez Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    And the OP has been jailed for making this thread.... Wow...
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Member Posts: 711 ★★
    jailing the op for telling you the game is down? inconsiderate kabam
This discussion has been closed.