**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2099 Spider-Man should be added to the Contest of Champions!!!!

2099 Spider-Man should be added to the Contest of Champions!!!! 44 votes

YES
52%
RockonadqqedfyvrFineDogQuincyPeckKetchup1791BahamutSwayam18Scarlett_XFA_RebootedGamerTJohn757Xhibit_BEnderDraco58Noob2435ButtehrsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707Welderofortunemoneesh2005Blade2099 23 votes
N0
47%
stakCapWW2TheManMythLegendSpeedbumphendroidsvDOKTOROKTOPUSRogue42Nemesis666RokhorneDuke_SilverStarDarts_89DankestChefKade7175Ch1efsterKobster84LOGAN580Mitchell35VoltolosAnthinhoShocker34 21 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    YES
    Betcha 50$ this post gets taken down
  • AbriceAbrice Posts: 11
    Maybe after the "into the spider-verse" movie comes out... One can only wish...
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    N0
    Spider-man (Classic)
    Spider-man (Stark Enhanced)
    Spider-man (Miles Morales)
    Spider-man (Symbiot)
    Spider Gwen

You want another one???
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    YES
    There are too many Spider-Mans already, but I voted yes anyway because 2099 is cool.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    YES
    Add all the 2099 characters
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    YES
    Kabam literally admitted they were going to take time travel to the contest. They're probably going to the 2099 era of comics.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    YES
    FineDog wrote: »
    There are too many Spider-Mans already, but I voted yes anyway because 2099 is cool.

Mickey Mouse is the symbolic figure of Disney. That just came along.
    Now we got us our god Stan Lee. What he says goes. He says Spider-Man is the symbolic figure of Marvel, he is. They should add Spider-Man characters more frequently imo.

Stan Lee for President (For a day)!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    N0
    We’ve already got so many spideys. Maybe in 2020.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    YES
    2099 is quite different than normal spidey, so I can see him getting his own character. I'd actually like to see what Kabam comes with.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    N0
    I dont want another God tier defender