**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing 1k shards of Cinematic crystal

Im seeng pretty a lot of people what have missed 1k shards to get another crystal. Also im seeing a lot of people who have exact amount to open all crystals. What is this a bug, maybe they missed anyting in this event?
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Did they do all paths 💯? I did the top 3 and it evened out perfectly with 💯 each of them. Maybe they only did the top 2?ev now or something else?
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I have 1000 shards left as well. Explored all 100% and all rewards claimed
  • Did they do all paths 💯? I did the top 3 and it evened out perfectly with 💯 each of them. Maybe they only did the top 2?ev now or something else?

that's what im talking about - 4 weeks - all difficulties - 100% explore.
    read last page in main thread about event - there are also people with this problem.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/84967/announcing-gwenpool-goes-to-the-movies/p13
    since there is no answer in that topic, i decided to create another one.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I'm in the same boat about fully exploring every Gwenpool quest but I have 1k left over.
  • can we get an answer regarding this? how is that possible, that people get different amount of shards, while 100% exploring all difficulties? as far as i know, there are no other place where you can get these shards...
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    same here... Kabam only gave out 25.5 crystals instead of 26 they promised on the Gwenpool quest
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    LET'S ALL GO TO THE LOBBY TO GET OURSELVES A TREAT!

So what are the Rewards for this Quest? Below you’ll find a breakdown of everything you can earn from the 5 Difficulties. Including the new Epic Difficulty!

Total Possible Crystals (ALL DIFFICULTIES)

Cinematic Crystals x26
    Premium Hero Crystals x7
    3-Star Crystals x2.5
    4-Star Crystals x2.5
    5-Star Crystal x0.75
    3-Star Cinematic Crystal x1
    Ultimate Cinematic Crystal x1
    4-Star Cinematic Crystal x1
    Legendary Cinematic Crystal x1
    5-Star Cinematic Crystal x1

Anyone kept a record of the Cinematic Crystals obtained?
  • some posts from Announcing thread:
    The events been great, got some really good champs from the rewards, but I'm just curious what the extra 1k shards are for?

fbduue4g30c4.jpg
    2p4knd87zvjk.jpg
    kimutd3v7oo6.jpg
    c8ofac9akez1.jpg
    mkf2gqfunc26.jpg
    9n6121vvoyoc.jpg

I've done all the quests, opened all the crystals, but I've got more shards than I can use? As great as the event was, the extra shards seems rather redundant
    --
    Raikis wrote: »
    Are we gonna get 1000 shards, so we can open one more crystal? I have explored everything 100%
    q9we45jbi995.png
    --
    mort_07 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Hello,
    is that a mistake with the 1000 splitting?

tdhbtg3jrmx3.png

• One of the players got responce from Tech Support:
    "We assure you that missing shards from cinematic crystal will be sent to players right after event ends. I'm sorry for your frustration etc"

Since the always can say anything, and it's no always true... I want to clear this @Kabam Lyra
  • isnt that too hard to answer on that? you were telling that you read ALL new threads...
  • ignorance is your superpower? :-)
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    that is a good way to get a warning as an answer. Well done.
  • Bapoi wrote: »
    that is a good way to get a warning as an answer. Well done.

i can't see another reason, since they read ALL threads on forum. it's not a complain or one of the million suggestion. it's a bug, which faced a lot of players.
    Calling them ignorant instead of asking why they're ignoring the thread however isn't a smart thing to do.
    Ever.
    I get you wanting an answer, but tagging mods that way, it isn't the best way to get attention. I've been warned for far less in the past.

Mind you, I get the question. It is weird to have 'leftover' shards.
  • Bapoi wrote: »
    Calling them ignorant instead of asking why they're ignoring the thread however isn't a smart thing to do.
    Ever.
    I get you wanting an answer, but tagging mods that way, it isn't the best way to get attention. I've been warned for far less in the past.

Mind you, I get the question. It is weird to have 'leftover' shards.

thanks for advice, i think i can survive if something happens with me on this forum :-)
    That I do not doubt hahaha