**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken 5* blade with skill AG?

ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
Now before you all judge me for asking, i know full well that blade is worth an awakening gem. My issue is that i already hav a max 4* blade at max sig, and i can only bring 5* blade up to R2 for the foreeable future. Should i use my 5* skill AW to awaken my blade or wait for another god tier 5* skill champ since i already have a max 4* blade.

Awaken 5* blade with skill AG? 33 votes

Awaken 5* blade
87%
dbrascoNinjAlanJRock808Spity68Riise81AxeCopFireSuperman69RikuremaSolrac_2chunkybDarkrider05Isman1998Anonymous346JmanbaldyNONA3E138shawnli87Hammerbro_64SoccerseanwBahamutXFA_Rebooted 29 votes
Save awakening gem for another God tier 5* skill champ like gwenpool or KM
12%
nameplasSavio444Noob2435Danasjon 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Awaken him when you can bring him up to r4
  • Options
    Awaken 5* blade
    Idk your tier or level, but blade is still blade. And in wars and quests, you're not going to only be facing bad blade matchups.
    I have an unduped r5 5* km and tho I'd love to dupe him as I've run out of gems... He still gets the job done every time vs minis and bosses. His sig is very nice, but not crucial to what most people use him for. It helps, it's just not totally necessary.
    Gwenpool is also amazing and having her ability reduction definitely takes her to the next level... But I'd still awaken blade over her.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Just wait until you can take Blade to R4 as previous poster mentioned. Might even dupe Blade by then.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Wait until you are ready to pull the trigger on r4 you might pull KM for example and want to r4 him instead or you might dupe blade from a future pull. This is my line of thinking for all 5* AGs, don’t use unless it’s for an immediate r4 or r5. Things can always change while you accumulating the rank up resources.