**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Alliance

250k Adult player has line, can do map 5 average score over 300K. Working on masteries for bosskiller..

Three four star R 5 Duped and five stars include Magik R 4 Duped Hyperion R 3 and R 3 Medusa.

I play often great in communication and gets things finished that the Alliance asks..

I was in the hospital and still played this game.

Please I have screen shots of my roster, masteries

ggodorova line in game garyag

Side note I can get any chat app needed

Thanks

Comments

• GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    AW gold 3 or gold 2 sorry forgot to add that
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    You can join us
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    Hello Garyag,

We're not a Gold 2 or 3 alliance, but are Bronze 3. We were Stone 1 till after our last AW. Our current stats are: Bronze 3 - 3.9MIL - 1,061 AW Rating. We may do Map 5 because of Summoner Appreciation Week, but normally do Map 3 when not in AW attack phase, Map 2 otherwise.

More details if interested. If not, sorry for wasting your time.

-GoreillaTactic (IG); LINE - ARGaming86
  • Degs79Degs79 Posts: 11
    i added you in game. Mothafakuqq. line is degs79
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    I added you a long time ago and invited you. I think you ignored me completely. Best offer you’re going to get. Might want to reply this time...
    I’m pretty sure I’ve tried to contact you more than once. Wondering if others got the same response I did. Time to start fresh and give you another chance.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90191/my-worst-recruitment-post-ever-11-5-million-28-members-average-over-400k-1700-war-rating-tier-5#latest
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Dude you have been looking for an alliance forever. I think a month or so ago I hit you up in game and you ignored me.
  • VlaneVlane Posts: 16
    Your friends list is full in game
  • LegoBatman3mLegoBatman3m Posts: 97
    Hey would u like to joins us. Super active ally. Send me a friend request if like to join. I’ll explain rules and stuff we do here at r ally. My IGN is Lego Batman 3 m. We get lots of 4* and 5* shards I get like 1-2 5*s a month and 2 4* crystals every week. But just PM in game. I’ll explain stuff. Thx
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    This closed I have found an Alliance

My profile now has magik Five star R 4 Hyperion five star R3 and Medusa five star R 3

Thanks
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We may have to replace a guy or two after the AW series, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We run 44432 in AQ with the first 2 mandatory (we will run 2 days of map 5 after the change in AQ in Sept), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 2 seasons, Gold 2 so far this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty...go ahead and keep your battle chips.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.