**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Multiple Evade Issue

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Specifics:
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Android 7.1.1
Current Build
Everywhere

This has been an issue for quite some time, but I can't tell if it's the lag or not. It's worse when fighting Jugs and UC. I'm having issues Evading more than once or twice in a row. The first one might work, but it gets slower and slower, and the Opponent just advances anyway. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about Dexterity. When I swipe back, it moves slower and slower. It's almost as if the swipe is delaying the more times I use it. Hope it helps. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I’m not having any problems but keep in mind the harder the content the faster the ai gets.
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    No problems here. At all. I think the game is working perfectly fine. Also, I can’t recall the developers claiming evades always occur at exactly the same speed. I could be wrong though, so if you could please point out where it says that each evade should abide to exactly the same set of rules, specifically and officially, that might elevate this discussion above the realm of speculation. Barring that, I would kindly suggest to shelve that tin foil hat for now. Also, even if - and this is an if the size of Jupiter, after swallowing up all the other (alleged) planets that (supposedly) comprise our system - what you claim is fact, rather than conspirational fiction, the issue is going to be nonexistent soon. After all, the mystic champs that cause your (some what surprisingly, not very well documented) issue, won’t be hindering your meteoric rise to the MCOC top for much longer.