**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 ACCOUNT 1 PHONE

Just wondering if I create another account, can I use the same phone for both accounts by logging in and out. Or do I need a device dedicated to the new account. I don't want to get banned.

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    you can use one phone. it's a bit of a pain, but possible.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You can use one phone to play both accounts and you won't get banned as long as you're the one who created them and as long as you're the only one who is using them. So as long as you didn't buy them, as long as someone didn't give you one or they aren't yours you'll be fine.

It's a bit of a pain in the ass though, that's why I usually play on two devices and keep them on thier respective ones though occasionally I can't do so and am forced to switch in and out of them and I've had 0 issues from kabam
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Not a problem at all. Loggin in and out can be annoying, but that's all.

As Darkstar said, if they're yours and used on your device(s), nothing to be worried about.
  • Options
    MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    I have a tablet and a phone I use when the battery gets low for one account. I always fear that they think I'm cheating, although I imagine the consistent mediocre level of skill passes muster :p
  • Options
    HERVE_LEANDREHERVE_LEANDRE Posts: 48
    Thanks guys. This is very helpful.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Got a dozen (12) accounts. Mainly use my iPhone and sometimes my iPad Pro to do 2 at once. Was fine up until last week until my ally got AW rating reduction. Have I been banned from playing no, but don't count on Kabam not penalizing your alliance cause they may mark you as a Pilot'r.